Diablo® III

Paragon 100 by class -- Americas

I think its fine WD is the cooler class, plus its gonna rip butts in pvp its ok there should be a few
Reply Quote
we are badass!
Reply Quote

They are speed farming MP10, but still not getting the same exp/min
And is this video of an uber run or some other boss? t.

Id trade exp per minute any day for the ability to kill mp10 elite packs in 10 seconds.
Reply Quote
The hardcore players early on were ALL running WW builds because you could farm inferno in blues with it.

So it makes sense that the most barbs had the best gear when the paragon system came out.
Reply Quote
Like binsh said, the only reason there are so many 100s barbs because they are all bots, probably already banned anyway. Monks are usually also famous amongs botters same as DH and WIZ in Hell difficullty for botting for gold only. So i would say the only real numbers of 100s are WDs 237 people, and i wouldnt be suprised if you erase bots from the other characters you would have similar number to that.
Reply Quote
Source: diabloprogress.com

Paragon 100's by class
Barb: 1,724 paragon 100's
Monk: 763
DH: 655
Wizard: 571
WD: 267

I don't intend for this to become a 'buff my class' thread, but surely blizzard can look at this data and easily determine that Barbs are the best farmers. Let's take what's working well on barbs (speed, namely) and learn from it.

So what do you think? Are you surprised by this data? I know I was (especially seeing monks in 2nd place.. who would've guess that?!?).

DH and Monks get the highest farming and exp/hour rate at low MP. Barbs are popular because they're the best class for high MP, and most people want to play high MP after finishing p100.

Also of the players that I've seen with multiple p100 characters, pretty much all of them have a barb as either their main or alt.
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 10:11 PMPosted by TianZi
Barbs are popular because they're the best class for high MP

Seriously ... the government needs to crack down on the sale of strong opiates.
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 04:57 PMPosted by BurningJC007
Monks have one of the fastest xp farming builds thanks to tempest rush.

Yet the numbers above prove it's not faster than barbs :D
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 10:23 PMPosted by Paz

Go take a college level statistics class please. Correlation does not imply causation.
Reply Quote

I don't quite think you know what "proof" means.
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 10:04 PMPosted by Trance
Like binsh said, the only reason there are so many 100s barbs because they are all bots, probably already banned anyway. Monks are usually also famous amongs botters same as DH and WIZ in Hell difficullty for botting for gold only. So i would say the only real numbers of 100s are WDs 237 people, and i wouldnt be suprised if you erase bots from the other characters you would have similar number to that.

A friend of mine has been botting on his barb and has had no ban and was doing this for a month. He has since stopped though as he feels his gotten a high enough paragon level. To his own downfall no one wants to play with a cheat. He has not earned a thing on his barb all botted goods. Not a rl friend but I've reported the bot since he started and blizz has not done a thing.
Reply Quote
View profile

Go take a college level statistics class please. Correlation does not imply causation.

Sure it does. Example: Everyone knows that the decline in pirates is the cause of global warming.

Case in point, piracy has declined over the last 200 years, the average global temperature has increased over that time period. The decline in piracy is the cause of global warming.... AARRR Matey!
Edited by GenghisKhan#1476 on 2/5/2013 10:44 AM PST
Reply Quote

No they do not. They just show the number of para-100 barbs are 2.3x monks. What if the barb player base is 3x that of monks? Not to mention the rise of TR monks came after MP0 started to exist, and lots of barbs reached para-100 before then!
Reply Quote
Love playing the least played class. Was the same in D2 when I played Necros and Druids.
Reply Quote
Sure it does. Example: Everyone knows that the decline in pirates is the cause of global warming.

Case in point, piracy has declined over the last 200 years, the average global temperature has increased over that time period. The decline in piracy is the cause of global warming.... AARRR Matey!

“That’s specious reasoning, dad.”

points if you know what the quotes from.
Reply Quote
View profile

“That’s specious reasoning, dad.”

points if you know what the quotes from.

The bear patrol isn't around here, we have plenty behind our house to prove it.
Edited by GenghisKhan#1476 on 2/5/2013 11:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
The bear patrol isn't around here, we have plenty behind our house to prove it.
Edited by GenghisKhan#1476 on 2/5/2013 11:40 AM PST

;) I have a bunch of rocks if your interested. no bears around here. pretty sure its because of the rocks.
Reply Quote
View profile

They are speed farming MP10, but still not getting the same exp/min
And is this video of an uber run or some other boss? t.

Id trade exp per minute any day for the ability to kill mp10 elite packs in 10 seconds.

The whole topic of this thread is exp farming......
Granted, the next patch will allow those uber high DPS players to come out ahead, but for now its all about how fast you can kill mobs and transition from area to area.
Edited by RagingKoala#1984 on 2/5/2013 12:51 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]