Diablo® III

Diablo 3 dropped items ( stealing )

87 Human Warlock
Does anyone know if I drop my equipped gear and if someone picks it up and doesn't give it back. Would that be considered against the rules? Would that person be report able if he stole my items.
Reply Quote
Did you ask for it back? If I saw it on the ground, I would probably pick it up.

I frequently drop items intentially (usually plans), and step aside to see if it's of use. On one occassion, I had it returned to me.
Reply Quote
hi guys i have one qestion for you?I was still looking for a guy cheated on my arms to try making it nice and good, persuade me half an hour to give him the two items just to try it I look like a fool I believed that he had good intentions but he just picked up and left of the game. whether it is a criminal and what I can do about it now. if I could report him or what to do: ( I asked 100 times to give me back my ITEMES but he would still be rude and laughed at me and insulted me like that. What am I supposed to do?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]