Diablo® III

Is anyone else irritated?

It's so funny that we all analyze this game so much. I guess it's because we realize just how bad it needs help. I'd love it if they would make it an absolute figure, such as: every 100 drops WILL produce a legendary. It'll never happen. Everything in this world revolves around the dollar. This game is no different, at least ive never seen them deny it. If it truly was all about us having fun, they would fix ALL these problems we have, and STOP nerfing. Start buffing stuff, blizzard. Who in the world wants there OWN character and items buffed, especially after buying them for REAL MONEY. A prime example is innas 7% crit buff. Not only do we have to pay out the rear to get these items, but there's always a chance that what we do buy will be snatched right out from under us. You guys are horrible. STOP NERFING, START BUFFING!!!!! Would it be so bad if I could get am item, and you guys leave it alone? People just love screwing stuff up for you. Thanks
Reply Quote
the devs will answer all these issues when they release the "ask the devs" responses in late 2013
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]