Diablo® III

re: unsupported video card

I have just had an update and now my video card is unsupported. I checked minimum requirements and the unsupported cards which I was redirected too. 9800gt is not listed as unsupprted and the minimum requirement is 7800

I have been playing this game since it came out. This is not fair. Please help.
Edited by belr0g1#1665 on 2/5/2013 6:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
I have had the same problem. Playing since launch, now my card is supposedly unsupported.
Reply Quote
Same here. GeForce8600GT no issues with perfomance since the game launch until now
Reply Quote
Same thing, game worked fine last week, downloaded new patch and it tells me unsupported video card. Geforce 250 GTS
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
This is a known issue that has been reported and is currently being looked into. In the mean time, you guys can hit the ESC key to bypass the "Unsupported video card" message and continue into the game.

Please check the following sticky thread for any updates on this issue: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7810092923#1
Reply Quote
I have a Nvidia 7600 gs and have never had a problem running Diablo 3. With this latest patch the game will not launch.

please fix the problem
Reply Quote
I have a AMD Radeon HD 7340 and have had some probs with lag, but it hasn't kept me from playing until this patch downloaded. I agree w/ previous statements; please fix this problem!
Reply Quote
I can't wait to see the amount of people demanding a refund over this. That's Bait and Switch on an epic scale if I ever saw it...and BTW, I have the same card and same problem.
Edited by BlackDragon#1347 on 2/5/2013 9:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 06:41 PMPosted by Dankorii
you guys can hit the ESC key to bypass the "Unsupported video card" message and continue into the game.

Edited by cexarin#1921 on 2/5/2013 10:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
Thankyou STICKY. I hope my video card will continue to be supported in the future as I can't just go out and buy another one or another computer and I like playing this game.
Hope this issue is resolved quickly though. ty.
Reply Quote
next update they will make it so we wont be able to bypass it anymore :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]