Diablo® III

NVidia GeForce GTX660 blocked?

Diablo III just updated. I am immediately sent to an "Unsupported Video Card" Blizzard webpage when I attempt to run the game. I had been running the game successfully for several days just prior to this update on February 5, 2013!!

This computer was built less than four weeks ago. I had seen websites that indicated that this video card would be at least good, if not excellent, for Diablo III.

Please fix this problem. I have over $1400.00 invested in this new computer. I would hate to think that my efforts to select better than average components is being rewarded with an "Unsupported Video Card" message!!
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Psigoras

Pressing the ESC key will bypass the "Unsupported Video Card" message and allow you to continue into the game.

This issue has been reported and it is currently being looked into. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please check the following sticky thread for any updates on this issue: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7810092923#1

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]