Diablo® III

0 DOG Guide - Updated P1.0.8 (10-18-13)

05/15/2013 05:44 PMPosted by JonkZ
Good work HeyGuysLOL, I'm going to do some Skull Grasp analysis to see what effects different stats have on DPS. Of course I have to finish Metro Last Light first, I love stealth games!

Oh thx man, yeah I hope it helps. I know a lot of ppl are kinda switching over to CoB/Bears build which I think is a great build but 0 Dog is still a good and viable build and pairs well with CoB/Bears.
Reply Quote
05/15/2013 05:41 PMPosted by crushkyle
Just looked at your profile @heyguyslol, wow your secondary toon monk is great too, can certainly slap my main around :) Congrats

Oh thx, yeah I always liked monks my 2nd favorite class to play. Dont care for Barbs cuz they are to op and to easy to play, wiz are boring imo, and dh have crap for dmg, so its wd and monk for me.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
86 Human Priest
So I made a new thread (which I'll go ahead and delete) to ask: what mp would you recommend for exp farming for my budget zero dogs build?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Swampdonkey-1153/hero/14488293
Reply Quote
05/19/2013 01:59 PMPosted by Swampzebra
So I made a new thread (which I'll go ahead and delete) to ask: what mp would you recommend for exp farming for my budget zero dogs build?

Give 7 or 8 a try. Depends on how long elites take. If elites take too long try a soj to speed things up.

I recommend getting rid of that maras and finding a SG or SoJ with 6 seconds. That maras is KILLING your DPS. Find a Tal Rasha with Crit chance like mine.
Reply Quote
86 Human Priest
Thanks, Jonkz. How long is 'too long' for an elite pack kill, though?

I will probably keep my current setup until a) I can afford to upgrade it, and b) I get to mid-40s paragon so legendaries will start dropping a bit more often.
Edited by Swampdonkey#1153 on 5/19/2013 4:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
If you can pop more than 2 Big Bad Voodoo that Elite fight is taking too long.
Reply Quote
05/19/2013 04:54 PMPosted by JonkZ
If you can pop more than 2 Big Bad Voodoo that Elite fight is taking too long.

+1

I use my MC cd as my timer for elites. If I popped MC twice, I'm unhappy.
Reply Quote
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/36457728/0_DOG_GUIDE/0_DOG_GUIDE.htm

I have updated the 0 Dog Guide for P1.0.8 (5-20-13). I have made several changes and additions to the guide. Please feel free to post if there is anything you feel should be changed or added.

hope this helps.
Reply Quote
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/36457728/0_DOG_GUIDE/0_DOG_GUIDE.htm

I have updated the 0 Dog Guide for P1.0.8 (5-20-13). I have made several changes and additions to the guide. Please feel free to post if there is anything you feel should be changed or added.

hope this helps.
Reply Quote
Made a few slight changes no need to re-read whole guide if u have alrdy read it prior just skim thru to the parts that look new.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Love your guide man. It has helped me a lot.
Reply Quote
05/27/2013 02:27 PMPosted by Darkhorse
Love your guide man. It has helped me a lot.

awesome glad I was able to help.
Reply Quote
Is this build the highest dps build for WDs?
Reply Quote
06/03/2013 05:42 PMPosted by solomon
Is this build the highest dps build for WDs?

For the average 0 Dog player at around 150k dps compared to Firebats CoB, CoB is slightly higher dps. However, 0 Dog players that are able to hit the 200k or higher mark can out dps a CoB build. There would have to be an exceptional and I mean exceptional CoB build that can out dps a good 0 Dog wd that is 200k or more dps.

If you are new to the wd class I would advise that you build either a bears or firebats doc instead of 0 Dog because it is so expensive but if u have money to spend and it's no object 0 Dog is not a bad choice.
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Shaman
I hope the itemization patch makes the spec less prohibitively expensive. I also hope they let us turn off screen shake and hold down both buttons instead of having to spam sacrifice.
Reply Quote
05/19/2013 04:59 PMPosted by LordAmsa
I use my MC cd as my timer for elites. If I popped MC twice, I'm unhappy.

It also depends on the type of mob right? Like Succubus, Occultist and those Spear Throwers. I take ages to take them down.
Reply Quote
I mean... if they can build a 200k dps with nice survivability 0dogs, give or take 10-20bil investment at this time and age.

they can build a 250k dps skorn firebats build for probably 4-5bil and have a easier time playing, more survivability, dps and enjoy the benefits of grave injustice resetting cooldowns of every skill.

as far as damage output,
yes if if all 4 dogs hit the intended target it can match/outdps a cob build.

however, in my experience with 0dogs at least, 12 yard radius isnt large enough to hit the intended target with all 4 dogs unless you are literally sitting on top.

on average 3 dogs only hit the intended target.

this is kind of balanced in that you are guaranteed at least 4-5 globes every engage with 0dogs build.

if you look at a video on youtube. I forget where and what. the firebats build with i think 210k dps out performed a 150k dps 0dogs build by almost 3x the speed. so yeah go figure.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]