Diablo® III

Any ETA on fixing the AH?

OK, so the AH has been unusable for past week or so, and the maintenance that was performed on Tuesday didn't fix anything (if it was supposed to). I was going to put my main hand weapon up for sale, but with so many people losing their items and gold I'm reluctant to use the AH in its current condition for anything that costs more than a few hundred K. Just curious if anyone saw and blue posts acknowledging the problem and/or providing any time frame for a possible solution.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
DonRumata,

The AH issues are being worked on but there's no ETA at this time as to when they'll be resolved. That's all the info we have right now. No one has lost items or gold though, transactions are just being delayed much longer than people are accustomed to.
Reply Quote
Have been almost 5 days, since I did a bid on the last second. I don't have either the item or my refund my gold.
Reply Quote
98 Human Paladin
MUCH longer.
Reply Quote
I did submit a ticket about a 60mill bid i made on an item..
Ticket response basically told me that there was no recored of my bid / auction..

Not happy..
I definetely bid on an item,, 60 mill is alot of gold to lose due to a Blizzard service error..

I really hope i either get the item,, or the gold back..
Reply Quote
DonRumata,

The AH issues are being worked on but there's no ETA at this time as to when they'll be resolved. That's all the info we have right now. No one has lost items or gold though, transactions are just being delayed much longer than people are accustomed to.

Not true. I have 2 items that are missing from my inventory. I posted the items with 5 others ( a total of 7 items) and 1 sold 4 returned and 2 missing. Item 1 Won Khim Lau and item 2 Azurewrath. Both did not sale according to AH records tab on the 29th of Jan. Only reason I have not made a ticket is cause they are crappy items I really dont care about. Just wanted to post that, yes you really do have people that are losing items and gold. This AH problem has been ongoing for 2 weeks now. Fix it.

You can check my account and records and see that no items exist in my inventory and that I did not delete said items.
Edited by Staticsmack#1515 on 2/2/2013 12:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
DonRumata,

No ... some transactions arent even appearing on the auction house even thought the AH eventually accepts their item ... and the problem is attached to specific bugged items.

Also I dont know if this is tied to the AH problems but their are tons of duped items up on the AH.

Along with the trade hack/exploit that's going around ... seems to me that Blizzard is being run by absolute garbage.
Reply Quote
[quote]DonRumata,
No ... some transactions arent even appearing on the auction house even thought the AH eventually accepts their item ... and the problem is attached to specific bugged items.

I have noticed that some items take longer to list them and send it to the stash. In my case i have a bracers that every time I have tried to listed or send it to the stash it takes minutes for either of those.
Reply Quote
What about the problem where items are not searchable? I've been listing an item for a week or so and I can't find it when I search. Re-listing does not help.
Reply Quote
DonRumata,

UNTRUE.

I have posted a Calamity on RMAH for sale and it was expired and I have not received the item back. I have already posted another batch on the RMAH, they have expired, and have already returned back to me. Everyone please double check your postings and submit a ticket if anything is amiss.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Trust me, im sure tickets have been submitted in the thousands. I bid on an item 4 days ago or so, and i still don't have the item, nor the gold. I submitted 3 tickets, same responses as everyone else. Keep waiting, cross your fingers. Thats about it.
Reply Quote
98 Human Paladin
02/02/2013 06:19 PMPosted by Igetowned
Trust me, im sure tickets have been submitted in the thousands. I bid on an item 4 days ago or so, and i still don't have the item, nor the gold. I submitted 3 tickets, same responses as everyone else. Keep waiting, cross your fingers. Thats about it.

You forgot the part about wanting heads on a stick >.>
Reply Quote
DonRumata,

Hope you're right, because i'm missing an item from a CANCELED auction, something that is usually instant with no processing time at all.
Reply Quote
My ik helm was sold at 60 million gold one or two days ago, but I received nothing.
Reply Quote

Hope you're right, because i'm missing an item from a CANCELED auction, something that is usually instant with no processing time at all.

Me to. I cancelled a pair of gloves a few days ago and I still dont have them back yet.
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 02:24 PMPosted by Omrakos
No one has lost items or gold though, transactions are just being delayed much longer than people are accustomed to.

Frankly I am skeptical that this is correct. I have been waiting more than 24 hours for the proceeds of an item I sold yesterday in the gold AH, but it has yet to appear. Fortunately the gold I have been shorted is minimal compared to some people's losses.

In terms of posting things for sale in the AH, my problems seem to be limited to legendaries; the AH accepts regular items right away and will display them after a few minutes, but I try to post a legendary and after about 15 seconds I get a warning message about heavy volume and a delay in posting. Hours later the items have still not appeared in the AH. And this cannot be an issue of item duping unless Act 3 is giving out fake items, as all four that refuse to post were found in Act 3.
Reply Quote
A few items that I put in AH for sale are not "actually" there (tried to search for the items I put in AH but does not appear).
Reply Quote
DonRumata,

I'm glad that the issue is being worked on. As there are reports of missing items and gold, however, is there a chance that we could see some form of escalation from the development team? I am currently unable to successfully list about 3/4 of the items in the first page of my stash due to this issue.
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 02:24 PMPosted by Omrakos
No one has lost items or gold though, transactions are just being delayed much longer than people are accustomed to.

I put up my bid of 19.5 million gold on GAH but the item did not arrive even though it said that I won the item when the time expired. I haven't seen the gold sent back to my account. This item is now no longer in the auction list. Can please reply me about my gold or item?
Reply Quote
Same happend to me for a Zunimassa Marrow (chest piece) said I won AND it said expired..
been about 3 days
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]