Diablo® III

Any ETA on fixing the AH?

91 Human Hunter
No update from Blizz in quite a while on this issue.
Reply Quote
i posted a skorn for 30 mil and there is no record of the item selling or not selling on the "completed": page, neither was money or the Skorn in the list to be sent to the bank on the left of the completed page, it has been 6 days now and the only answer to my ticket was to tell me to ask again after 5 days

after the second request from me the only reply was a link to this thread

why did i have to ask that many times just to get this link?
Reply Quote
This is my situation but my english very bad please don't hahaha

Thanks

Mark as Resolved I Still Have a Problem

imsun yi

my acution item is gone not sold it.just expire but not back in to my accountplease help me

#1 1/31/2013 10:10 PM

Tyrlyien Customer Service Representative

Well met! Game Master Tyrlyien, at your service :)First off, thank you for taking the time to report this to us! There were a few issues with the Auction House affecting several auctions. Most of the issues revolve around really long queue times for items to transition on and off the AH (several hours, and often preempted with the "Failed" messaging) and so if you still have something pending I would give it a bit longer and then check your AH stash to see if your gold or item can be claimed ;) In the meantime, we have our developers looking into the really long wait on failed auction retrieval so hopefully this should be resolved soon. We appreciate your taking the time to make sure that this was reported to us, as tracking an issue is one of the first steps to getting it resolved!If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to respond to this message by using the 'Reopen' button at the bottom of the page. Thank you very much for your time!Regards,Game Master Tyrlyien

#2 1/31/2013 10:11 PM

imsun yi

Thank you for your help.i don't want miss my item please make sure.that was weapon and i'm bought pay to all my gold.:[

#3 1/31/2013 10:17 PM

Evinderminus Customer Service Representative

Hail, hero. We understand entirely how hard you work to get items like this, so we try very hard to make sure things that auction house transactions go smoothly. Sometimes, however, they can take a little while to finish.An item that was put into the auction house can take up to five days to process, if worst comes to worst. :< Sadly, this is not something that we game masters are able to fix, as Diablo III does not work in the same way that World of Warcraft does. If, after five days, this transaction has still not completed, please get back to us so that we can try to find the cause. We hope that your hard earned loot returns soon, at any rate!I sincerely hope that this experience with Blizzard Entertainment has been informative, if not helpful. May you continue to enjoy your stay in our world.Be well; strike true,Game Master EvinderminusCustomer ServicesBlizzard Entertainmenthttps://us.battle.net/support

#4 1/31/2013 10:59 PM

imsun yi

omg i acution wepon my gold gone.come on `````i lose all my goldomg

#5 2/1/2013 12:09 AM

Feuslie Customer Service Representative

Hey there, As mentioned we have no way to make it go any faster. I wish I could I too have spent time waiting for my own auctions and I understand that it is a pain. :(Anthony F.Game Master FeuslieCustomer ServicesBlizzard Entertainmentbattle.net/support

#6 2/1/2013 12:15 AM

imsun yi

you guys lose my wepon and gold i can't play game. very hard time and i want quit d3. very hard also i want korean service.

(2/1/2013 9:37 PM) #7

Phaelonum Customer Service Representative

Greetings,This is Game Master Phaelonum! Thank you for contacting us regarding your issue! While I regret that we weren't able to speak directly, I will do my very best to address your issue today.If it were something we could rush along we would!!! :(Regards,@xxxx[{::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>Game Master PhaelonumCustomer ServicesBlizzard Entertainmentbattle.net/supportP.S. You can review this and all your previous tickets by visiting https://us.battle.net/support/ticket/status.

#8 2/1/2013 9:39 PM

imsun yi

Thanks......

#9 2/1/2013 9:41 PM

Heimturalgnu Customer Service Representative

Greetings, Game Master Heimturalgnu here with Blizzard Account and Technical Services.I am sorry that there is not more that we can do here. It is just a matter of being patient while waiting for the gold/items to be delivered/returned to you.Thank you very much for your understanding and patience during this time.If you have additional questions or concerns, please reply to this ticket. If you have any separate issues that you need help with, please navigate to the Support section of your battle.net account, and either open a new ticket with us, or create a live web chat ticket using our newly released live chat support, and we will do our best to help you. Here’s a link to our support site: <https://us.battle.net/support/en/>Regards,Game Master HeimturalgnuCustomer ServicesBlizzard Entertainmentbattle.net/support

#10 2/1/2013 9:43 PM

imsun yi

please when can i have my wepon and gold?i can't play game

#11 2/3/2013 12:37 AM

Zodwyth Customer Service Representative

Thank you for taking the time to contact Blizzard Entertainment Customer Support.Transactions in the Diablo III Gold Auction House may occasionally take some time to process before the gold or item is delivered to the appropriate party. Customer Support is not able to rush the delivery process, but rest assured that your item or gold has not been lost. All transactions should be completed within 72 hours in the order they were received. We appreciate your patience.For additional information on the Diablo III Auction House, see the Auction House support article collection here: (http://www.battle.net/support/article/diablo-iii-auction-house-general-information)Thank you again for contacting us. We hope that you continue to enjoy your experience in Diablo III.Regards,Game Master ZodwythCustomer ServiceBlizzard Entertainmentwww.blizzard.com/support

#12 2/3/2013 12:53 AM

imsun yi

72 hour?please check my history over 4days.you guys have check up my status.

#13 2/3/2013 3:04 PM

Greetings Imsun, Game Master Heimturalgnu here with Blizzard Account and Technical Services.As we have stated previously, we customer support representatives do not have a way to make an auction process any faster.I understand it is frustrating having to wait for auction house delays, but there is nothing within our power to make it go any faster.I am sorry we cannot do more, but thank you for your understanding and patience.With regards to your request for Korean support, you can find our SEA support information here: http://sea.blizzard.com/en-sg/company/about/contact.htmlIf you have additional questions or concerns, please reply to this ticket. If you have any separate issues that you need help with, please navigate to the Support section of your battle.net account, and either open a new ticket with us, or create a live web chat ticket using our newly released live chat support, and we will do our best to help you. Here’s a link to our support site: <https://us.battle.net/support/en/>Regards,Game Master HeimturalgnuCustomer ServicesBlizzard Entertainmentbattle.net/support

#14 2/3/2013 3:08 PM

imsun yi

Hello to day is d-ady.tell me after 5days not back in my item and gold what can i do?policy?

#15 2 hours ago

Inslebdrus Customer Service Representative

Greetings,We appreciate your patience for the 5 days that need to be waited to ensure there is anything wrong with the auction. Your auctions disappearance even after 5 days is noted, but at this time all I can tell you is that we are working on resolving the issue. You can find a blue post to follow for update on the matter here:http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7810521371?page=1#2I appologize that I do not have more for you at this time, but I assure you that as that post says, we are working hard on finding a resolution for this issue and will imliment it as soon as we find it. If you have any further issues or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us here at Blizzard Customer Support.Ben G.Account and Technical ServicesBlizzard Entertainmentwww.battle.net/support
Reply Quote
This is my situation but my english very bad please don't hahaha

Thanks

Mark as Resolved I Still Have a Problem

imsun yi

my acution item is gone not sold it.just expire but not back in to my accountplease help me

#1 1/31/2013 10:10 PM

Tyrlyien Customer Service Representative

Well met! Game Master Tyrlyien, at your service :)First off, thank you for taking the time to report this to us! There were a few issues with the Auction House affecting several auctions. Most of the issues revolve around really long queue times for items to transition on and off the AH (several hours, and often preempted with the "Failed" messaging) and so if you still have something pending I would give it a bit longer and then check your AH stash to see if your gold or item can be claimed ;) In the meantime, we have our developers looking into the really long wait on failed auction retrieval so hopefully this should be resolved soon. We appreciate your taking the time to make sure that this was reported to us, as tracking an issue is one of the first steps to getting it resolved!If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to respond to this message by using the 'Reopen' button at the bottom of the page. Thank you very much for your time!Regards,Game Master Tyrlyien

#2 1/31/2013 10:11 PM

imsun yi

Thank you for your help.i don't want miss my item please make sure.that was weapon and i'm bought pay to all my gold.:[

#3 1/31/2013 10:17 PM

Evinderminus Customer Service Representative

Hail, hero. We understand entirely how hard you work to get items like this, so we try very hard to make sure things that auction house transactions go smoothly. Sometimes, however, they can take a little while to finish.An item that was put into the auction house can take up to five days to process, if worst comes to worst. :< Sadly, this is not something that we game masters are able to fix, as Diablo III does not work in the same way that World of Warcraft does. If, after five days, this transaction has still not completed, please get back to us so that we can try to find the cause. We hope that your hard earned loot returns soon, at any rate!I sincerely hope that this experience with Blizzard Entertainment has been informative, if not helpful. May you continue to enjoy your stay in our world.Be well; strike true,Game Master EvinderminusCustomer ServicesBlizzard Entertainmenthttps://us.battle.net/support

#4 1/31/2013 10:59 PM

imsun yi

omg i acution wepon my gold gone.come on `````i lose all my goldomg

#5 2/1/2013 12:09 AM

Feuslie Customer Service Representative

Hey there, As mentioned we have no way to make it go any faster. I wish I could I too have spent time waiting for my own auctions and I understand that it is a pain. :(Anthony F.Game Master FeuslieCustomer ServicesBlizzard Entertainmentbattle.net/support

#6 2/1/2013 12:15 AM

imsun yi

you guys lose my wepon and gold i can't play game. very hard time and i want quit d3. very hard also i want korean service.

(2/1/2013 9:37 PM) #7

Phaelonum Customer Service Representative

Greetings,This is Game Master Phaelonum! Thank you for contacting us regarding your issue! While I regret that we weren't able to speak directly, I will do my very best to address your issue today.If it were something we could rush along we would!!! :(Regards,@xxxx[{::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>Game Master PhaelonumCustomer ServicesBlizzard Entertainmentbattle.net/supportP.S. You can review this and all your previous tickets by visiting https://us.battle.net/support/ticket/status.

#8 2/1/2013 9:39 PM

imsun yi

Thanks......

#9 2/1/2013 9:41 PM

Greetings, Game Master Heimturalgnu here with Blizzard Account and Technical Services.I am sorry that there is not more that we can do here. It is just a matter of being patient while waiting for the gold/items to be delivered/returned to you.Thank you very much for your understanding and patience during this time.If you have additional questions or concerns, please reply to this ticket. If you have any separate issues that you need help with, please navigate to the Support section of your battle.net account, and either open a new ticket with us, or create a live web chat ticket using our newly released live chat support, and we will do our best to help you. Here’s a link to our support site: <https://us.battle.net/support/en/>Regards,Game Master HeimturalgnuCustomer ServicesBlizzard Entertainmentbattle.net/support

#10 2/1/2013 9:43 PM

imsun yi

please when can i have my wepon and gold?i can't play game

#11 2/3/2013 12:37 AM

Zodwyth Customer Service Representative

Thank you for taking the time to contact Blizzard Entertainment Customer Support.Transactions in the Diablo III Gold Auction House may occasionally take some time to process before the gold or item is delivered to the appropriate party. Customer Support is not able to rush the delivery process, but rest assured that your item or gold has not been lost. All transactions should be completed within 72 hours in the order they were received. We appreciate your patience.For additional information on the Diablo III Auction House, see the Auction House support article collection here: (http://www.battle.net/support/article/diablo-iii-auction-house-general-information)Thank you again for contacting us. We hope that you continue to enjoy your experience in Diablo III.Regards,Game Master ZodwythCustomer ServiceBlizzard Entertainmentwww.blizzard.com/support

#12 2/3/2013 12:53 AM

imsun yi

72 hour?please check my history over 4days.you guys have check up my status.

#13 2/3/2013 3:04 PM

Greetings Imsun, Game Master Heimturalgnu here with Blizzard Account and Technical Services.As we have stated previously, we customer support representatives do not have a way to make an auction process any faster.I understand it is frustrating having to wait for auction house delays, but there is nothing within our power to make it go any faster.I am sorry we cannot do more, but thank you for your understanding and patience.With regards to your request for Korean support, you can find our SEA support information here: http://sea.blizzard.com/en-sg/company/about/contact.htmlIf you have additional questions or concerns, please reply to this ticket. If you have any separate issues that you need help with, please navigate to the Support section of your battle.net account, and either open a new ticket with us, or create a live web chat ticket using our newly released live chat support, and we will do our best to help you. Here’s a link to our support site: <https://us.battle.net/support/en/>Regards,Game Master HeimturalgnuCustomer ServicesBlizzard Entertainmentbattle.net/support

#14 2/3/2013 3:08 PM

imsun yi

Hello to day is d-ady.tell me after 5days not back in my item and gold what can i do?policy?

#15 2 hours ago

Inslebdrus Customer Service Representative

Greetings,We appreciate your patience for the 5 days that need to be waited to ensure there is anything wrong with the auction. Your auctions disappearance even after 5 days is noted, but at this time all I can tell you is that we are working on resolving the issue. You can find a blue post to follow for update on the matter here:http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7810521371?page=1#2I appologize that I do not have more for you at this time, but I assure you that as that post says, we are working hard on finding a resolution for this issue and will imliment it as soon as we find it. If you have any further issues or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us here at Blizzard Customer Support.Ben G.Account and Technical ServicesBlizzard Entertainmentwww.battle.net/support
Reply Quote
I posted a set chest for 20 mil 9 days ago. 7 days ago it expired and gone missing, and even no record of the armor at "completed" tab at all. Today it magically appeared in the completed tab and got back the armor. A replay to my ticket said that "it can take about 5 **business** days". There was a weekend during my 7 days wait... so, yes, I got it back in 5 business days indeed.
Edited by Ged#1192 on 2/4/2013 4:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
so first i needed to wait 72hours then after 72hours they said I should wait FIVE days then they would look into it. now after 5 days they say give it time... lol.
Reply Quote
DonRumata,

The AH issues are being worked on but there's no ETA at this time as to when they'll be resolved. That's all the info we have right now. No one has lost items or gold though, transactions are just being delayed much longer than people are accustomed to.

But, Why.
Reply Quote
First off, I think all of the made up names are stupid. Vexniia, Meosiane, etc. What the heck!?!? When I put in a ticket, I don't need some dude roleplaying all over me with "Hail Hero" and wishing me an "Excellent time in Azeroth, Sanctuary and beyond". It's just icky! They guy that replied first even had emoticons in the response. Not a very professional customer service experience. At least the last person approached me with his/her name as Jesse D. I understand they wouldn't want to give out real names, but at least don't be ridiculous about it! What the heck nationality is "Heimturalgnu" anyway? It's like they have a bunch of kids working for them or something.

Anyhow, here's my very similar interaction:

Me

I submitted a ticket and it has disappeared. It is not listed in my ticket history. The ticket number is #35133223. Here is the original text of the ticket:"GAH did not refund 1,050,000 for non winning bid on Manticore.I placed a bid on two Manticore crossbows using gold. One of the auctions I was refunded 3649 gold as I was outbid. On the other, I bid 1,050,000. This is the one with the problem. It shows the the auction expired, but I was not refunded the gold I bid on the auction."I have reattached the screenshots that were in the original ticket. I would like a response to my ticket and my 1,050,000 gold added back to my account.
Screenshot007.jpg Screenshot008.jpg
#1 2/3/2013 1:32 AM

Vexniia Customer Service Representative

Greetings!My name is Game Master Vexniia and I received your report about Diablo III. I am terribly sorry to hear you were having troubles with the auction house in Diablo III.We are of people having issues, where every so often a random transaction will get stalled out in some weird server limbo. :( Fortunately, the stall seems to wear off and the transaction should complete, just several hours (or in a few situations days) later. Hopefully, this is your situation, and if so, just hang in there. :DOnce more, I do apologize about not being able to directly assist with the issue. I understand that this may not be what you wanted to see, but I really do hope that it does not disappoint you too much. :( If there is anything else we can do to make sure you have an excellent time in Azeroth, Sanctuary and beyond, let us know. :)Thanks, and have a great day!Regards,Game Master VexniiaCustomer ServicesBlizzard Entertainmentwww.blizzard.com/support

#2 2/3/2013 7:31 AM

Me

The response to my ticket is unacceptable. First, I put in a ticket which just disappears into thin air. Then I have to waste my time to put in another ticket and this is the reponse I get? I know for a fact that you can resolve this issue by adding the gold back to my account. The lost gold is not stuck in some sort of "server limbo". The transaction did not complete as expected due to the lag issues the AH has been having the last couple of weeks. This is extremely poor customer service to say the least. Please escalate this ticket to 2nd tier support or someone that has the power to provide an actual solution rather than an unhelpful canned response.

#3 2/3/2013 6:00 PM

Meosiane Customer Service Representative

Greetings!Thank you for taking the time to contact Blizzard Entertainment Customer Support.As we have been seeing some recent delays, transactions in the Diablo III Auction House may occasionally take some time to process before the gold or item is delivered to the appropriate party. Customer Support is not able to rush the delivery process, nor make any modifications to auctions, but rest assured that your item or gold has not been lost. All transactions should be completed within 48 hours in the order they were received. We appreciate your patience.For additional information on the Diablo III Auction House, see the Auction House support article collection here: (http://www.battle.net/support/article/diablo-iii-auction-house-general-information)Thank you again for contacting us. We hope that you continue to enjoy your experience in Diablo III.If you have additional questions or concerns, please reply to this issue. If you would rather speak with a representative directly, please contact Account & Technical Services. Our contact information can be found at http://blizzard.com/support/article/cs.Regards,MeosianeCustomer ServicesBlizzard Entertainmentwww.blizzard.com/support

#4 2/3/2013 6:05 PM

Me

It has been over four days now and still my gold has not shown up. Please keep in mind, this isn't gold from a sale I made. This is gold from being outbid on an auction that I bid on. The transaction ID is 1343522047. I assume the transaction ID's are there for a reason. Have somone look it up! Check into it! Do SOMETHING! What kind of customer service is this? You're saying that there have been reports from many people with the same issue. Why isn't this resolved? Why don't you have any sort of escalation process? I'm not trying to "Rush the process" as it seems there isn't one. I could understand if this were the real money auction house and the transaction needed to be verified. I've had that happen before when buying gold and selling items in the RMAH. But, this is the gold auction house, and I didn't even complete a transaction. My gold was being held in escrow for my bid. I didn't win the item, and thus my 1,050,000 gold should have been returned to the completed auctions panel so I could return it to my inventory. My gold even get to the completed auctions panel. You know, the one on the left? The list on the right shows that I was outbid, so where's my gold? It's not like I'm asking for a huge amount of gold either. It's the principal of it, and I will continue to chase this issue until I recieve a desireable result. I need to have my gold returned to me. Please complete the needful.

#5 2 hours ago

Obesirn Customer Service Representative

Greetings!This is Jesse from Blizzard Account and Technical Support. I apologize for the wait, we are experiencing a larger than normal ticket volume as of late.After reading your submission I did a bit of research and there is a confirmed delay in the Auction House: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7810521371?page=1#2Everything is just taking a bit longer than normal - items, gold, etc., are still arriving, just on a longer time table.I wish there was a way to resolve this issue directly, but the game was not designed with a mechnic or tool that allows us to interfere with the Auction House.If you have additional questions or concerns, please include them in your reply to this ticket. If you would rather speak with a representative directly, please contact Account & Technical Services. Our contact information can be found at http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact.Regards,Jesse D.Customer Services Blizzard Entertainment http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact* Pro-Tip of the week: Manage Your Account via Text: <http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/battlenet-sms-protect*>
Reply Quote
On Feb 4th, I purchased Windforce bow for 20,000,000 (20m) buyout. It accepted my gold, and I didn't immediately receive the item. I called support and they confirmed that they could see the purchase 2 times, and they said to wait 2 hours, didn't receive it in that period. Opened a ticket, they said wait 2 days. 2 days later, I called them and they said wait 5 days. 5 days later I called them and they said 5-7 days. 7 days came by and they said wait 10 days. Now I am waiting to call them back. Super stoked
Edited by KaNe#1144 on 2/11/2013 3:43 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]