Diablo® III

Wiz set bonus changing 1.07 <<__>>>

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7810091773?page=1

The tal rasha 2 3 and 4 set bonuses look like they're being changed as well as the 2 piece Natalya's.

Yeah that's right looks like Natalya's 2 set is going to be changed to take out the crit 7% and be something more DH specific

So I guess int nats rings will drop in price soon...
Reply Quote
Where is the blizz post? This is all speculation.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7811021287

Also -
02/01/2013 06:51 PMPosted by Harrower
Yeah that's right looks like Natalya's 2 set is going to be changed to take out the crit 7% and be something more DH specific

If it comes true, it is IAS Nerf Part II.

Fool me once.
Reply Quote
It's just idle speculation at this point.
Reply Quote
Nothing is changing is just because there's soe bnet forums changes going on. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7811651261
Reply Quote
Why would forum changes nullify the display of some legendary and set affixes but not others?
Reply Quote
It also happens to coincide with all the compaints going on in the PTR Feedback forums about Tal Rasha's crap set bonus and OP DH's using Legacy Nats + current Nats in PVP.
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 09:50 PMPosted by Ammostiel
Why would forum changes nullify the display of some legendary and set affixes but not others?
That's how software bugs often manifest.
Reply Quote
Yeah I'm gonna go with the crowd that says this is just a bug.

Justice Lantern also has its Block% missing. Just too many things missing that if you're gonna assume they're all changing, it's way too much work to be done in such a short period of time, and without any heads-up. If they're not gonna change Legacy Nats because they don't want ppl to rage, they're not gonna change two-thirds of end-game sets without any warning.
Edited by necropuddi#1442 on 2/1/2013 10:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
the sky is falling!
Reply Quote
I would not be happy losing 7%
Reply Quote
Alright guys, I let this go for a while to see if anyone else would figure it out.

The forum changes they made glitched the % symbol.

So we lost all...

% Crit (nats)
% Block (lantern)
% Elemental bonus (tals)
% Elites (blackthorns / chants)
% MF/GF (litany)

No conspiracy, the sky is not falling. Just a glitchy new forum with way too big font.
Edited by Shandlar#1961 on 2/2/2013 9:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
what about the innas 3 set bonus thats not % its increases spirit gen by .33
tbh i dont think they gonna just slam a change on us they will warn us if they do something like that
Reply Quote
I will be supremely pissed if I lose the 7% nat set bonus. I am sure many of you will be. 7% will cause my freeze to stutter badly and will literally cost billions to recoup. Not to mention my current profile ring as well as my stashed trifecta nat ring will greatly reduce in price.
Edited by KillerElite#1853 on 2/2/2013 12:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
i dont think nats will be destroyed, maybe itll be tweaked to 6% but there are ppl from almost every class that use a nats ring plus either boots or helm
Reply Quote
what about the innas 3 set bonus thats not % its increases spirit gen by .33
tbh i dont think they gonna just slam a change on us they will warn us if they do something like that
The problem could be special characters then, not just %.

Edit: The tal rasha bonus of 2.00 is still there so it wasn't the period in the inna set description.
Edited by JackStraw#1836 on 2/2/2013 12:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
So glad I don't have nats set. I always thought it was crappy anyway, really not worth 7% crit to lose so much other stats.
Reply Quote
So glad I don't have nats set. I always thought it was crappy anyway, really not worth 7% crit to lose so much other stats.

Stick with SC2, you don't know what you're talking about with D3
Reply Quote
02/02/2013 01:35 PMPosted by tutWindex

You are nuts! The dps from the 7% CC alone is 20k for me.
Edited by KillerElite#1853 on 2/2/2013 1:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
I think ppl are over reacting. My meteor burning axe of skankis no longer shows ignore pain who uses those? no one. I think system is just gliching. But as usual buy nothing on PTR news and dont get burned. Speaking from experience when i lost 200m in meteor gear.:(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]