Diablo® III

CM wizard what are your fav cross class build

And if anyone else here wants to borrow my tr gears let me know.
Reply Quote
How do i survive carry? have to buy some gear right?
Reply Quote
02/02/2013 08:20 AMPosted by Aimless
How do i survive carry? have to buy some gear right?

you follow around, trying not to die. you don't attack or anything. also tank should be clearing everything in front of you, that's really it. i could lend a hand if you want

edit: try getting high armor/all resist/ms/vit gears and that's really it. ditch dps
Edited by PICHAPIEGAL#6638 on 2/2/2013 8:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
Just buy Vit gear. High Vit = Win because you just need to take a hit or two and run with spirit walk. Don't even need mitigation because it's Hell. Vit Vit Vit.
Reply Quote
I love Tempest Rush monk! But it's terrible at higher MPs, so that's why I made a CM wizard.
Reply Quote
Oh yeah! Tempest Rush is da boss at low MP levels!
Reply Quote
Make a nice throw barb and take revenge on eric.
Reply Quote
i enjoy using my barb with forced march. didnt really enjoy my dh to much. just got old fast. working on lvling a monk and wd. just need my friends on so i can get them to power level me or vice versa.

btw if anyone ever needs a power level feel free to add me im on randomly and time isnt always efficent due to newborn but i can help some for a bit
Reply Quote
My DH, Stun Bola, Frost Arrow and Disc, refill Multishot, Punishment w/ Frostburns and Windforce.

I'm basically your Buriza scoundrel.
Reply Quote
many of us wizards owe shand and then me for the idea of becomin a tr monk
shand because he suggested it to me a few times and then me cause i was an inspiration to all u tr monk newbs :)
Reply Quote
Tempest Rush monk all the way.

I made mine for about 10mil, just need to work on my all res and damage.

DH multishot and Barb ww are my others and they just aren't as fun as Wiz/Monk.

I think in 1.07, after wiz hits 100 paragon, I'll do monk next.
Edited by couchy#1938 on 2/2/2013 12:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
shand because he suggested it to me a few times and then me cause i was an inspiration to all u tr monk newbs :)

You're right. Once I saw that you made a monk I knew it couldn't be hard to play

Btw you're monk use owe and circular breathing while mine use submission.

It's like comparing a sns wiz(me) to a prismatic glass cannon cm wiz(you). ;-)
Edited by JellzRoc#1514 on 2/2/2013 1:10 PM PST
Reply Quote

You're right. Once I saw that you made a monk I knew it couldn't be hard to play

Btw you're monk use owe and circular breathing while mine use submission.

It's like comparing a sns wiz(me) to a prismatic glass cannon cm wiz(you). ;-)

lulz u right ive been testing out different setups to see if i can go skorn or not
Reply Quote
02/02/2013 10:40 AMPosted by KillerElite
Make a nice throw barb and take revenge on eric.

I call a Smart Car beating a Ferrari 12/27 times a win already.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 2/2/2013 3:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
Just hit 60 on my WD yesteday. I really want to try the zero dog build, heard it can get pretty pricey tho but most CM's are used to that lol.

Also played a WW barb for awhile which was alot of fun- CM's more group friendly imo tho =P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]