Diablo® III

Plus'ing Items

What do you guys think of the idea to make items +? Like for example if you wanna upgrade your Lacuni, you use the useless Lacuni lying around and make it plus. The plus bonuses can be huge, or minor, at least there will be some value for the useless items.

On top of that we can have another options to gather up the same legendary item and trade in for a new unID item. So like if you have a few Echoing Fury that you can't use. You can trade in like 2, or 3, or 5 (I'm just throwing numbers here) For a new unID Echoing Fury
Edited by LaT#1628 on 2/3/2013 5:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
And brimstone is a stupid idea. If you want a bigger gold sink, Just take out brimstone as a required material and make crafting a bit more expensive to compensate
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
or you can add gems that have different stats that can only be gotten through salvaging...

either way, I hope they do more with the socket system then just this...
Reply Quote
Would like to be able to plus skills i.e +1%dmg, -1% cooldown -1% cost etc +1% time etc. and items yeah.. thats ok, but rares and blues only.
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 01:17 PMPosted by Reni
Would like to be able to plus skills i.e +1%dmg, -1% cooldown -1% cost etc +1% time etc. and items yeah.. thats ok, but rares and blues only.

what about rares and blues only?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]