Diablo® III

Nepalm Valor keep on dissapering

Been playing for over an hour now and giving up ! My NV keep on going away, sometime at 2 stack, 3 stack, and now it was finally at 5 stack and gone when I've TP in town """ Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
Edited by Dirtyfrog#1938 on 2/4/2013 10:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
Yup I had the same issue several times today while playing act 3, siegebreaker. I had a 3 stack poof. I restarted the game and got stack to 5 then it was gone as well. I never got disconnected or afk or anything. One minute it was there and then it was gone. Between this and the AH issues I am about to give up and play something else for a year or 2.
Reply Quote
did u switch up some skills or change acts? its meant to drop all valor when you do that.
Reply Quote
Did'nt switch Act but did some skill testing ! Gonna keep that in mind when I replay. Thanks for the tip, I knew about the act but not the skills :)
Reply Quote
np. i know its frustrating. i was wtfing a few times before i figured it out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]