Diablo® III

Starting to lose faith/hope in D3/Blizz

Inna's Belt - 4 million(had one with low life% for 1.1 million)
Skorn - 1 million
Inna's hat - 2.4 million
Vile Ward - 800,000
Ring - 525,000
Gloves - 83,000
SoJ - 4.3 million
Inna's pants - 1.9 million
Ammy - 750,000
Inna's chest - 2.5 million

Total: 18.3 million

The boots I had from 1.04. I bought them for my DH, I probably paid a ton but they shouldn't be that expensive. I would have gotten AR firewalkers if they were. The bracers were also from my DH.
Reply Quote
Wyatt: Overall we're okay with the current state of Monk passives.

Ouch.
Reply Quote
So I just got home from my three day ski vacation, and am excited to see that they've posted the Dev Q&A. After reading the response to monks, this is about all I can say:

(ノ °益°)ノ 彡 ┻━┻
Reply Quote
So I just got home from my three day ski vacation, and am excited to see that they've posted the Dev Q&A. After reading the response to monks, this is about all I can say:

(ノ °益°)ノ 彡 ┻━┻

They really don't get it. There is no excuse.
Reply Quote
lol a certain someone who told us we were just b!tching and whining and basically stf-u, just started a thread. Might bring a little enjoyment after the let down of the Q&A. Be my guest and check this ish out.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7895079653?page=1
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 10:54 AMPosted by Faffner
Wyatt: Overall we're okay with the current state of Monk passives.

Ouch.

That killed it for me. That and, "The Monk got some changes to passives in previous patches, so keep that in mind as well."

The only significant passive change was a huge nerf to STI. Which did what? Not much...

They can't be this clueless. Can they?
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 05:57 PMPosted by adm0ni
"The Monk got some changes to passives in previous patches, so keep that in mind as well."

Yeah, he really sunk down the msg there: No more changes until expansion. That's what I believe anyway.

Btw, the PTR forums are now again "read only". I guess I can continue writing in the monk threads over there again in a few months, would be fun if they do not wipe all the threads :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]