Diablo® III

Starting to lose faith/hope in D3/Blizz

02/05/2013 09:37 AMPosted by Herbdoctor

dude, ur monk only does 7k dps

My monk LOL I stopped playing monk because I started my 270k/3.0aps/60cc/545cdDH. monk was too simple in pave and NEVER died/was challenging.

you already said this.
Reply Quote

My monk LOL I stopped playing monk because I started my 270k/3.0aps/60cc/545cdDH. monk was too simple in pave and NEVER died/was challenging.

oh, you mean your 150 EHP DH?

Perma gloom moron? I don't need EHP. even then, simply swap legs/amulet/belt/gloves for EHP and I'm at 600k.
Reply Quote

oh, you mean your 150 EHP DH?

Perma gloom moron? I don't need EHP. even then, simply swap legs/amulet/belt/gloves for EHP and I'm at 600k.

so our meager skill buffs are OP, but your perma gloom is fine and dandy?

makes sense to me.
Reply Quote

makes sense to me.

Only have perma gloom because I have 3.0aps and 60%+crit(70% in bait the trap caltrop or with deadmans quiver on) it's not like monks can't achieve ridiculously high dodge. stop the crying you b*tchy babies.
Reply Quote
Piffle, I'm not sure if I gave you the vent info, but if you'd like it to maybe inspire some additional play, hit me up when you're on next.

I will warn you, we are crazy, certified.
Reply Quote

makes sense to me.

Only have perma gloom because I have 3.0aps and 60%+crit(70% in bait the trap caltrop or with deadmans quiver on) it's not like monks can't achieve ridiculously high dodge. stop the crying you b*tchy babies.

did you know that 240 all res is really low? i bet you get 1 shot in mp6
Reply Quote
God damn it, Piffle... you made the front page of the forums again. This thread might as well be in General Discussion now. Only a matter of time before the it gets completely corrupted...
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 09:53 AMPosted by Demiwraith
God damn it, Piffle... you made the front page of the forums again. This thread might as well be in General Discussion now. Only a matter of time before the it gets completely corrupted...

my fault. sorry for feeding the troll > <
Reply Quote
View profile
Piffle, I'm not sure if I gave you the vent info, but if you'd like it to maybe inspire some additional play, hit me up when you're on next.

I will warn you, we are crazy, certified.

Yeah I need the info again too, doesn't look like I wrote it down or saved it when you gave it to me way back when.

You guys will have to bare with me though cuz my mic is a cheap POS 4 dollar desktop mic so chances are you'll be hearing game sounds and/or whatever music I'm listening to lol.
Reply Quote
I

did you know that 240 all res is really low? i bet you get 1 shot in mp6

I put on my AR gear for higher mps. Like I said, I simply swap legs/belt/amulet/gloves and my at goes to 6-700. Even then, I can run mp10 no prob with the gear tha you see on profile now with gloom.
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 09:53 AMPosted by Demiwraith

YES!!!

I think this might be the first post I've ever made that was in the Popular Topics row.

I'd like to take a moment to thank God for being the wonderful giver that He is; my parents, because without them I never would have been born; my job, because without it I wouldn't spend so much time posting on teh intrawebs; my Monk community friends who have been so supportive (or at least somewhat); my fiancee, for not giving back the ring despite all the time I spend playing and talking about Diablo; the Ravens, for being the Super Bowl Champs (BOOYAH!).

But most of all, I'd like to thank Herbdoctor, because without you this thread likely would not have picked up enough steam to propel it into the spotlight. I am truly grateful!
Edited by Piffle#1874 on 2/5/2013 10:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
Sure thing! I love bumping crying b*tchy thread with no substance to front page. Keep up the QQ and the lame comparisons.
Reply Quote
Congratulations Piffle, on this momentous occasion!
Reply Quote
View profile
02/05/2013 11:00 AMPosted by Herbdoctor
Sure thing! I love bumping crying b*tchy thread with no substance to front page. Keep up the QQ and the lame comparisons.

The teenager angst is strong in this one.
Reply Quote

Similarly Google talk or Skype as well. Basically anything in which you can communicate without typing! Makes things more personal almost face to face to a degree.

All you need is a mic, its amazing that people still don't have these.

Edit: Piffle I still would lean toward don't over think this (even if the day at work is boring :P) besides you're never going to get the same amount of achievement points as I have, should probably just give up.

Challenge accepted!

02/05/2013 11:00 AMPosted by Herbdoctor

Aww, you're so cute! Totes adorbs!
Reply Quote
I can run mp10 no prob with the gear tha you see.

Internet tough guy alert. Be forewarned, this man is an expert of everything there ever was and ever will be. I would like to take a minute to thank you for your insighful contributions. It is hard to have an intellectual debate now adays. I do hope you can spend more of your time on the monk forums.
Edited by DeadPixel#1985 on 2/5/2013 11:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
I've only had one post make the front page:

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6794319883?page=1

lol....
Reply Quote
I don't even play monk after my HC Monk died a horrible death in Inferno, but I do appreciate the quality of the monk community.

But still, +1 to OP.

The lack of Blue posts is startling (is CM just a 1-hour-a-week collateral duty for somebody in Accounts Receivable???), and what's even worse is that a ton of good, productive threads are deleted mercilessly and without warning. Really? Feedback should be deleted just because 10% of the people in it are trolling?

In fact... I'm predicting this thread gets deleted with 5 hours. If this survives past 4pm Pacific Time, I'll do 20 pushups.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]