Diablo® III

Top shelf Zdog i need yer help.

I am new to WD i just decided to up and sell my barb cuse i was getting bored with it. Spur of the moment type of thing so i need help on getting my build done correctly. I am told that some of the best Zdogs reach 150k dps and im currently at 83k dps and am having trouble seeing how i will ever get to 150k unbuffed. I am working on two updates for my gear (just waiting for barb gear to sell) a cc visage of giyua im hoping to land a 5%er (might have to settle on 4) and also im gonna snag an ammy with 100+ int and 200+vit and 8+cc and 90+cd. Those are the 2 big upgrades that come to mind but even that wont get me close to 150+ unbuffed. Also im afraid my EHP in pretty pultry..my barb had well over 2m EHP so im feeling pretty fragile. I need a top shelf Zdog WD to tell me what i can do to get my dps up to 150k (if you are talking unbuffed) and my EHP as high as i can get it. I have tried to choose high armor and get as much AR where i can but my EHP is still pretty low and idk what else i can do to get it higher other than add an ammy with 200+vit. Thanks for any advice you folks are willing to offer.
Reply Quote
Just for Dps point of view:
your mojo dmg is not the max roll (difference is not that big actually)..
you missed crit chance in ur VoG helm (6 cc).
your SG ring is missing CC (6 cc max) also.
your vile only has 180 int, you can get something around 295int
Lacuni can have 6CC max.
Inna pants also will boost ur dps
Zuni boots will give you higher dps, but u may need to get a black weapon. Zuni boots with
a trifecta pox, will be sweeten the deal because of the INT set bonus.
you can upgrade your knife also... that will be 1Bil upgrade, to a black EF or sword...

Ehp:
Tal chest can have armor 800 (with AR? i dont remember)
witching hour can have armor > 400 with AR >50
Lacuni can have amor >400 and AR
Gloves can have amour over 500

Also, which gear do u have the "health globe pickup radius" ? I dont see any...maybe i just missed it.
Get more gear with "health globes and portions" bonus, like ur ammy.

To get dps 150k, you may need to pay about 2 to 4Bil more gold.. just a rough est.
Can be much higher with higher vital roll gear.

I ran out of gold at the middle..
...plus I have other characters to "take care of"...sigh...

02/04/2013 02:40 PMPosted by Pwnani
I am new to WD i just decided to up and sell my barb cuse i was getting bored with it. Spur of the moment type of thing so i need help on getting my build done correctly. I am told that some of the best Zdogs reach 150k dps and im currently at 83k dps and am having trouble seeing how i will ever get to 150k unbuffed. I am working on two updates for my gear (just waiting for barb gear to sell) a cc visage of giyua im hoping to land a 5%er (might have to settle on 4) and also im gonna snag an ammy with 100+ int and 200+vit and 8+cc and 90+cd. Those are the 2 big upgrades that come to mind but even that wont get me close to 150+ unbuffed. Also im afraid my EHP in pretty pultry..my barb had well over 2m EHP so im feeling pretty fragile. I need a top shelf Zdog WD to tell me what i can do to get my dps up to 150k (if you are talking unbuffed) and my EHP as high as i can get it. I have tried to choose high armor and get as much AR where i can but my EHP is still pretty low and idk what else i can do to get it higher other than add an ammy with 200+vit. Thanks for any advice you folks are willing to offer.
Edited by Luffy#1946 on 2/4/2013 3:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
If i got higher int vile wards seems i would lose EHP as i have not seen any with that high int with good vit and life%. The visage i do plan on upgrading got 5%cc in mind but depending on the price may have to go 4%. Inna pants i do not like one bit cuse they offer little to no EHP boost compared to other options i dont wanna be a glass cannon i wanna get this done with a good amount of EHP. The zuni boot and pox trifecta ring i will look into for the set bonus.

I can muster another 1.5b maybe lil more.
Edited by Pwnani#1343 on 2/4/2013 3:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
Tal rash chest piece with my stats and AR is out of the question...thats one piece i dont plan on adding AR cuse of the price.
Reply Quote
opened my eyes a lil and found the viles :) looked the other day and didnt see any...lol must have been tired.
Reply Quote
My friend just picked up a vile with 221 int and over 105 int this morning. AH should have some from 80 to 140mil.
Vile with over 250int and high vital are godly ones and will be priced accordingly.
The EHP formula doesn't take into account ur hp generation through dog blows. That is related to ur attack speed. Inna pants increase ur attack speed. Somehow the ehp formula for dog build has to be modified to fit more for our dog builds.
Besides inna, u can get BT pants with AR, armor > 650 and LoH. Those are cheap, my wiz is wearing one. I paid10mil. (btw, the str is armor also, so my BT pants armor is 780).
The dog build ehp formula should take into account the life gen from dog blow, health globe gen rate and health globe bonus. I can look into that when I have time.

They already have a different dps formula for Barb WW build. Same case should apply for dog build ehp.

If i got higher int vile wards seems i would lose EHP as i have not seen any with that high int with good vit and life%. The visage i do plan on upgrading got 5%cc in mind but depending on the price may have to go 4%. Inna pants i do not like one bit cuse they offer little to no EHP boost compared to other options i dont wanna be a glass cannon i wanna get this done with a good amount of EHP. The zuni boot and pox trifecta ring i will look into for the set bonus.

I can muster another 1.5b maybe lil more.
Edited by Luffy#1946 on 2/4/2013 3:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
just look at heyguyslol for a yardstick to measure your gear. he's 0 dog and 150k+.
Reply Quote
decided to try a sword i used with my barb and i just snagged a decent ammy at an ok price so now my dps is at 102k :/ Sword has 1245dps 8%ias 59cd and sckt and ammy has 138str 34dex 186int 171vit 9.5cc and 74cd. Still long ways to go...lol. Seems to do ok in mp7 (have not seen RD pack yet) and i dont notice any lack of life steal because the IAS of the sword has my dogs exploding more for life gain. *shrugs*
Edited by Pwnani#1343 on 2/4/2013 4:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 04:34 PMPosted by SilentMike69
just look at heyguyslol for a yardstick to measure your gear. he's 0 dog and 150k+.

Ya i have seen that guy around in another thread although i forget which one. He is sick, sick, nasty. Thanks to everyone who has chimed in.
Edited by Pwnani#1343 on 2/4/2013 6:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
You need some +health globes in addition to the other suggestions.
Reply Quote
i have tal chest for sale with 254 vit and 79 AR
Reply Quote
150k dps is going to be quite difficult. heyguyslol has multiple billions of gold invested in that gear. CC skull grasps are incredibly hard to find and he has a perfect near perfect one. He also has a near perfect visage and a trifecta zunimassa pox that's worth over 2 billion alone.

With that said, you definitely want to get CC on your visage. If you're worried about survivability you may want to consider using the Zuni 3-piece set with the Chest, Boots, and Ring and then swap out your pants for Inna's to make up for the IAS lost from the Tal chest. I get more survivability out of my Zuni chest so I haven't yet switched to Tal Rasha's and I have 2.25 aps. Plus I have some pickup radius on my chest which makes it much easier to survive because I can pick up health globes without moving on top of them. It's very hard to get a Tal Chest with high vit and pickup radius and it's impossible to get a Tal chest with high vit, AR, and pickup radius. The pickup radius could come from somewhere else of course but I haven't been able to do that yet.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]