Diablo® III

What happened to Selling Characters feature?

When the RMAH was introduced there was a note along the lines of "eventually players will be able to sell their characters on the RMAH." Is this still in the works or was the idea scrapped?

I just know a lot of Barb rerollers that would love to sell their old Monks, and Monks would sell really well right now that people are starting to stack "multibox valor" to 4 for 4x the legendaries and damage.
Reply Quote
Just go to ebay, this is outside of Diablo. I would sell my godly hand and fingers if someone paid me 900m dollars in real life too.

Thanks

Lap Chi
Reply Quote
I really hope that they still implement this as planned. Think it would add some great depth to the RMAH and reach out to a fan base otherwise overlooked. Please implement this blizz!
Reply Quote
Probably because they realized that with no skill tree that every character is exactly the same as every other one in the same class.
Reply Quote
This will never happen, imagine all the botters selling off their toons once they hit 100para.
Reply Quote
could you imagine the possibilities?

Flipping whole chars ...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]