Diablo® III

WoW ad????

Why when I access the Diablo 3 Forums it all ways sends me to a open a World of Warcraft page from shop on line??? This is annoying if I were interested in WoW I'd go to that site personally never found it appealling at all to be charaged every month to play a game. Yet if you put it that way I guess Diablo 3 is costing me a LOT more than WoW would....... off line please you didn't prevent dupers or scamers with always online.
Reply Quote
Dunno, their main page is annoying as is because it always highlights their releases instead of taking you to the page you came for. Personally I bookmark (and / or use most recently open pages) to just take me right to the D3 General Discussion. Course I probably shouldn't mention that, its probably against their TOS to auto avoid their spam.
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 08:59 AMPosted by TimAGriffith
Why when I access the Diablo 3 Forums it all ways sends me to a open a World of Warcraft page from shop on line
Not sure.

I just press "g" in firefox's awesome bar and it loads the the general forums URL, I press enter and here I am...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]