Diablo® III

New Computer Fund

i am a couple hundred bucks away from a new computer that will let me play d3 like i want, please help contribute! :3
Reply Quote
Hi Gaarashatan!

How much is your budget? I'm guessing you want to play D3 fullscreen at 1920x1080p, with all settings on High. My rig, which I setup 2 years ago, is a Gigabyte GTX 570 OC video card running on an i7-2600K cpu and 8 GB of G.Skills ram. I generally get 100+ fps using Fraps, and with V-Sync off.

Logical Increments (www.logicalincrements.com) is a great site to go to for computer builds based on specific funds.
Edited by NealTan#6496 on 2/10/2013 7:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
OP, you should post your budget and what kind of performance you're looking for. More info helps.

Not that I'm remotely considering giving some random e-beggar any money, but you might actually get some valid advice with that info instead of a vague "I need (want) money" post. Frankly, I'm a little surprised NealTan bothered giving you the info he did.
Reply Quote
OP, you should post your budget and what kind of performance you're looking for. More info helps.

Not that I'm remotely considering giving some random e-beggar any money, but you might actually get some valid advice with that info instead of a vague "I need (want) money" post. Frankly, I'm a little surprised NealTan bothered giving you the info he did.

agree
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
lol i thought he was looking for some people to give him $ for his build
Reply Quote
i am mickblade. im a computer expert by far. im actually in college for computer tech engineer so i know the best deals and many of the items. i got the knowledge but not the physical paper
Reply Quote
03/05/2013 07:41 AMPosted by Gaarashatan
im actually in college for computer tech engineer so i know the best deals and many of the items

That statement made me laugh more than it should have.
Reply Quote
to become a computer tech engineer you must learn software and hardware. you cant be a computer tech engineer if you dont know cpu's and mb's only support up to a max of ram capacity and speed. and thats just the very basics. ill OC u to 5ghz
Edited by Gaarashatan#1372 on 3/5/2013 11:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
You don't need any college education (much less a degree in computer engineering) to know how to properly build a computer. Nor is it needed to know how to shop around for the best deals.
Edited by Ringo#1617 on 3/5/2013 11:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
of course. anyone can look around for 30mins and build their own physically. and another 30 and know what parts are compatible. ill be back tomorrow bye :D
Edited by Gaarashatan#1372 on 3/5/2013 11:09 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]