Diablo® III

Which of these 3 gearset's do you prefer?

So I'm kind of torn between 3 different gear configurations.

I've imported them all into d3rawr.

Set 1 is what I have been running recently, until I realized I had gear in my chest to try some different options. This option has the highest tDPS vs. elites, a cold SOJ, and middle EHP, but it's at 8.57 ticks/sec

Set 2 is with a few gear changes. Lowest tDPS vs. elites, no cold SOJ, and highest EHP. This gearset gives me the highest tDPS vs. non elites.. Not that that really matters I suppose. But it does give me 10 ticks/sec though, so it's a bit easier to keep wotb up. With this set I might drop warcry impunity for op:ks since AR is significantly higher.

Set 3 is Middle tDPS vs. elites, does have cold SOJ, and lowest EHP. Again, this build gives me 10 ticks/sec. Paper DPS is significantly lower, but I don't really care about that.

Why am I asking this question when I should be testing these out and comparing?.. Because I'm at work, browsing the forums. I'm bored, and I'm just curious what others think.
Edited by thhoj#1551 on 2/6/2013 7:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
I'm confused. In the link you provided I am seeing that build one gives the most tDPS (vs elite) and the most EHP.

Clear winner imo.
Reply Quote
Oh, that's weird, I was looking at "Effective Health" in the right stats summary area. It shows 562K for set 1, and 585K for set 2. EHP on the left shows differently though.. I thought these were the same.

The only other factor between them is the fact that set 2 is 10 ticks/sec and set 1 is 8.57 ticks/sec. a bit easier for wotb management.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)