Diablo® III

Account suspended due to RMAH problem

This is old news, people have been complaining about this, nothing new, but it is still very disappointing.

Your account suspended by automated system for just buying and selling item legally on the AH. Then your ticket has been there 3 days and no reply. When you try to call customer support, the line makes you wait for more than 10 minutes then hang up, every single time.

Every time you make a transaction related to the RMAH, you have a risk of getting suspended, and if you don't do something about it, it is a possible 25 years ban. That, and the frustration, the humiliation of being treated like a curpit, and the lengthy process to repair what do haven't done wrong.

Is this how a customer should be treated?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Odinsan,

Suspensions are never imposed for "just buying and selling item legally on the AH"

Suspensions like that related to the AH are only done if your payment info doesn't match the contact info. It's a security feature to prevent unauthorized access of an account by someone other than the owner.

You'll have to either submit a support ticket or call in for additional info as we can't help with account issues here in a public forum.

This article will lead you through the process.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=support_forums&utm_campaign=BlizzardCS
Reply Quote
My payment info matches my contact info. I think I was suspended because my seller (RMAH seller) info didn't match his contact info. I just buy gold from the RMAH that's it. I bought many times before with exactly the same method just fine, and this time there is suddenly a suspension.

Ticket is already submitted 2 days ago. Phone calls, I've been trying but couldn't reach. Phone call oversea is very expensive as well, wait many minutes then the line hangs up, and many times like that cost a lot of money.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]