Diablo® III

Auction House bug item is expired

The said item is not anywhere in my stash or the gold that it was sold at please help and thank you in advance...
Reply Quote
The same thing happened to me. I sold "LACUNI PROWLERS" around 3.8m gold. The auction was listed as "Expired" on my auctions tab under "time Left" and I was not able to retrieve my gold. Today I checked and it had finally disappeared under auctions tab and completed tab. Where is my GOLD?
Reply Quote
Same. Mine was "Thing of the Deep" at around 120 million gold. Now it completely dissapeared. No money, No any record.
How can I get my item back? or the gold?
Reply Quote
I have lost 300m from this and something needs to be done it's completely unacceptable.
Reply Quote
Ditto for me. 40m on "The Oculus" in the hardcore auction house in The Americas.
Reply Quote
This exact thing has happened to my 150m Witching hour, i let the item expire on the time since it gave me an Error 31006 when i tried to cancel it and change the list price. now the item is completley gone. BLIZZZZ!!!!!!!!??????
Reply Quote
I lost 700k gold bidding on items one of which i know for a fact I would have won since i watched it go from less than a minute to expired with me winning the auction, low and be hold no item no gold 12 hours later.
Reply Quote
just sold a Ring vs 210m (178,5m netto) still no gold received
ID 1064773336

Status is "sold"

hope i'll get my gold as soon as possible!!!!!

thx
Reply Quote
i just lost in 4 mill from a ring that sat as "expired" for 15+ hours.. then it disappeared and i have no gold, and no record of the sale.

looking at other threads, people are losing a ton of gold due to this... i don't understand how blizzard can be letting this go on...
Blizzard is letting this go on for the same reasons if you try to contact a GM about diablo 3 you will get reffered to the forums, but if you are IN GAME, ON WOW you can get a GM in 30 mins to an hour no probs, how ever it is redonkulous that a game company who makes as much as they do cant manage to support all 3 of their games.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Read the sticky:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7593580664

"Choose from a list of pre-defined topics", "I have an issue with a purchase or payment.",
Gold Auction House: "My purchase or payment issue is not listed here."
Real Money Auction House: "I have an issue with a Real Money Auction House purchase."

If the ticket team tries to send you anywhere else for support on auction house issues, ask them to escalate your ticket to the appropriate team.
Reply Quote
My problem seems a bit different. I post an item for sale but no one bid it. History correctly stated "not sold" with ID 1333324792. However, item not yet return to my stash since 29Jan. Kindly please check and return my item back. Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
DaiLuke, nobody who actually reads this forum can help you. You must submit a ticket, as detailed in the sticky and my post, directly above yours.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]