Diablo® III

Life on hit on demon hunter

your thoughts guys ! ?

Tried it recently not sure if its really that good

i dont see much diff Considering shadow power is op
Reply Quote

i dont see much diff Considering shadow power is op

This

why bother when you're just going to be using shadow power anyway?
Edited by GaiusTavarus#1403 on 1/31/2013 6:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
It works for certain builds, i.e. grenades and it's also good for hardcore but for DH's with high DPS most skills don't proc enough loh for it to overcome reflect damage so you still have to use shadow power. Maybe that will change in 1.07 with the changes to reflect but I doubt it.
Reply Quote
I used to run a DW set up with around 1.6k life on hit, it works but it is limited.

Completely cancels out any problem you will ever have with reflect.

You can run without gloom.

The problem with it is you need to be hitting fast and a lot for it to work, ie: DW with an attack like gas grenades that hits multiple times. So it limits you gear choices heavily and your DPS because of that.
Back prior to 1.04 or so it was a core part of the Tanky DH build and it worked great, however now with better legendary items like Manticore and Calamity my personal opinion is you can achieve a far higher DPS while still being "tanky" if you stick with Gloom.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]