Diablo® III

Free Player-Donated Legendaries

Hi, if it's not too much trouble. Can I switch some of the items i have requested?

The old list was
Storm Crow: 372armor, 7litDmg, 90str, 99dex, 99int, 96vit, 52arcnRes, 435LoH, 10APoC, 4eliteDmg, 35% fireball [JackStraw]

Tal Rasha's: 159.5avgDmg, 102str, 194int, 36vit, 9.5cc, 9APoC, 7232Globes, 5ArcaneOrbCC [AgentX]

Duncraig Cross: 80str, 90vit, 37fireRes, 8ias, 648LoH, 14%life, 23.5% bleed(132-150)

Skull Grasp: 32maxDmg, 137str, 7ias, 221LoH, 212armor, -6 firebomb

The new list would be
Duncraig Cross: 80str, 90vit, 37fireRes, 8ias, 648LoH, 14%life, 23.5% bleed(132-150)

Skull Grasp: 32maxDmg, 137str, 7ias, 221LoH, 212armor, -6 firebomb

Storm Crow: 514armor, 8litDmg, 97str, 96dex, 94int, 90vit, 474LoH, 10APoC, 4eliteDmg, 30% fireball [Liquid]

Oculus: 258.5avgDmg, 180int, 462thorns, 10CC, 9APoC, 5eliteDmg, -4TeleportCD, 6shockPulseDmg [Richtko]

Gladiator Gauntlets: 473armor, 77str, 44vit, 217LoH, 7%life, 7CC, 12crowdCtrl [Luna]

Strongarm: 427armor, 160str, 50arcnRes, 8%life, 4.5CC, 2.2knockback [Richtko]

I hope I'm not being too greedy. It's for my wiz and barb.
Added you in game btw.
Edited by Zakrin#1242 on 2/16/2013 7:49 AM PST
100 Blood Elf Warlock
I'm still trying to find an electrocute build, I love lightning and idk where to find it and what items i need.
@Zakrin: np, I'll change your reserved items.

@Chaoslotus: By "electrocute build" I'm assuming you mean a build centered around the passive "paralysis" with lots of lightning abilities? The problem is that the %chance on paralysis gets multiplied by the proc coefficient on whatever lightning skills you use (usually a pretty small number like 0.125), making it a very small chance to actually stun. Then you have the inferno stun-resistance reducing the effect to something barely noticeable. All of which make paralysis pretty much useless (like many of our passives).

There are popular builds that feature lightning skills, tho.
Storm armor is used in SNS (shocking aspect rune for huge dps boost), sustained archon (scramble rune for big move speed buff), and in some meteor builds (either shocking aspect for dps or power of the storm for cost reduction).

Shock pulse is commonly used in kiting builds (piercing orb rune as a hard hitting AP-free ability that hits multiple targets), in many meteor builds (living lightning rune to spam lots of hits with a sig spell to maintain arcane dynamo buff or to generate AP with prodigy), and in hybrid archon builds (to generate lots of crits, procing CM and refreshing archon cooldown).

I don't know of any popular builds that are entirely based on lightning skills, tho, or what items would be used. You are welcome to the Schaefer's Hammer if you want to toy around with it and see what you can come up with. It's the only legend I have, aside from Tal's set pieces, which gives a bonus to lit skills.
100 Blood Elf Warlock
I'll gladly take anything you'd wish me to give, I'm trying to make up new builds with armor sets and see what works and such :)
@ATGOWTWT How do I contact you? Should we set up a time to meet up or something?
@Chaoslotus: please pick out which items you want from the list and post them here and then add me in game so I can give them to you.

@Zakrin: Sure. I'm not sure what my availability is going to be like today, but you are welcome to post some times that you are planning to be on and I'll pick on to try an meet you at.

@Yems: thx for the skorn, lacunis, strongarms, SOJ, and andys you just donated. They've been added to the list!
If possible, I'd like to request a few more items.

Visage of Giyua
Manajuma's Gory Fetch
Zuni's
The Grandfather
Skorn

I'd appreciate any (or all) of them.
@sanitarium: Ok, reserving them for you.
New 60 wiz here

My go to character is my Monk, but decided to make a CM wiz for the hell of it. Some nice legendaries to help with that would be nice! (My profile somehow isn't working)

Side note: This is a great thread to have, I've just been giving away the legendaries I've found while in public games, now we can have a nicely organized thread
i have hit 60 with all my players, and started trying to upgrade my wizz now
i dont have very good gear at all, and would appreciate any upgrades to my char
so i can start farming and give back to the community myself,
so any help would be greatly appreciated,
if anyone can add me to help myself then i can pay gold for items aswell, what little i have
@heyjay & Benny: All the items I have to offer are listed in the OP (except a few I haven't had a chance to catalog yet). If its underlined, that means someone else already requested it. Otherwise, its all up for grabs, so pick what you want and post it here so I can reserve it for you.
I just swapped to a Disintegrate build from WW/CM (booooring... ), and I would love it if I could grab the:

Dark Mage's Shade: 290armor, 199int, 59vit, 273thorns, 3cc, 10crowdCtrl, -3 disintegrate
SOJ: 5holyDmg, 15maxAP, 24eliteDmg, -4Disintegrate [yems]
Lacuni Prowlers: 429armor, 79int, 37psnRes, 8ias, 12ms, 1337thorns [SCR26]

That are listed on the original post. Feel free to add me in-game [Eucalyptus#1255] if you have anything else of use as well!

Cheers. (I'm online now if you see this)
Storm Crow: 372armor, 7litDmg, 90str, 99dex, 99int, 96vit, 52arcnRes, 435LoH, 10APoC, 4eliteDmg, 35% fireball [JackStraw]

Tal Rasha's: 159.5avgDmg, 102str, 194int, 36vit, 9.5cc, 9APoC, 7232Globes, 5ArcaneOrbCC [AgentX]

Vile Ward: 622armor, 92dex, 180int, 75AR, 322regen, 256thorns [Richtko]

Gladiator Gauntlets: 461armor, 69int, 203LoH, 7%life, 7.5CC, 11crowdCtrl [Luna]

Andariel's Visage: 389armor, 203int, 62vit, 48psnRes, 9ias, 217regen, 4.5CC, 19%fireWeakness, 37%psnNova [yems]

Echoing Fury: 772.7dps, 1.42aps, 163int, 2.5LS, 15.3fear

thankyou if i could possible have 1 of these would help
Running out of stash space yet AT?

If not I got another batch of stuff to give you next time we're both on.
@Eucalyptus & Benny: I've reserved those items for you.

@JackStraw: I'll make room if I have to. :)
thanks very much AT, appreciate it
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Storm Crow: 362armor, 7litDmg, 95str, 172dex, 94int, 97vit, 401LoH, 9APoC, 3eliteDmg, 35% fireball

that's the only I item I see that's still available that doesn't have someone elses name next to it
Hey yall. My account was recently hacked (cause I'm retarded) and I lost all of my barb gear and all of my gold. Blizz told me to pound sand so now I'm here I guess.

If anyone was feeling especially generous and wanted to help me get back on my feet, shoot me a msg in game: BroJSimpson#1631.

I'd ask for specific things, but honestly I'd take whatever I can get.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]