Diablo® III

The World of Chantodo's (SNS LIFE)

Yeah I play this game to grind for better gear. In the end it's all about upgrading, no matter how marginal it is. I still try to look for good deals, and I still make stupid purchase here and there, but that's what makes the game more fun for me. By spending my Gold and see my char getting better.
Reply Quote
View profile
The main problem is it doesn't challenge those who got good gear let alone best gear and even best gear should be almost impossible in MP10. What this does is make you always strive to get best gear instead of complacency/boredom setting in for many like myself and others ive spoken with. So instead of playing game it devolves into an epeen contest for those with huge egos and/or we post here or quit.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 2/2/2013 5:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
i must admit im pretty bored of farming right now and my last 3 expensive upgrades have come from flipping not farming, i must admit ive had like 100m in items drop last week but still its little compared to what ive been getting lately in the ah.

for my the fun right now is in trying stupid stuff, playing with fiiends and its hard to admit but im enjoying pvp in ptr.

so next patch will be another month of entretainment with all the crafting and dueling i want to do, but i dont expect to enjoy d3 much longer. Good that hots is just around the corner
Reply Quote
View profile
edit: really the item chase is not to beat game much faster, like u dont go to the gym to beat ur lil sister up, its pure ego to look at urself in the mirror and say !@#$ im ripped.

Not at all. It's so you can liv till your 90 and see your great grandchildren not die at 50 with a heart attack with kids you still need to support. basically self love should demand u stay in shape.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 2/2/2013 5:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
that would be doing some aerobic sport then, gym is just to look n feel strong but its not a really healthy sport per se.

edit: talkin about weightlifting
Edited by ximae#1789 on 2/2/2013 5:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
02/02/2013 05:22 AMPosted by ximae
Good that hots is just around the corner

Starcraft has always been inferior to Total Annihlation.

Planetary Annihilation is apparently still on track for a summer release. I'm hoping D3 will hold my interest until then (and I can take a break from then until d3 expansion)
Edited by Shandlar#1961 on 2/2/2013 5:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
that would be doing some aerobic sport then, gym is just to look n feel strong but its not a really healthy sport per se.

edit: talkin about weightlifting

what little i know about weightlifting i don't do it much cos i dont want to be muscle bound so just like opposite as you say i don't want to look like that and its bad on heart like Arnolds...is it strengthens bones, ligaments and tendons in addition to muscles so you wont be as prone arthritis and osteoporosis later on and prevent sports injuries I'm a runner run a lot but I still lift to prevent injury esp shin splints and knee problems l;ater in life so yeah i go 3x a week

btw dude im like 145 how much weight lift gonna help even 24/7 lol better to run in case when a gorilla is after me.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 2/2/2013 5:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
I dunno folks.

I've been using an IAS wand for awhile now and I don't think I want to drop below 3.01. If I craft an excellent pair of bracers, may be tempted to drop below the 3.35 breakpoint. And if I do that, I may as well push dps on 1 or 2 pieces and drop some mitigation (there's some room to go from 3.38 to 3.01).

But it will take an awful lot to convince me to switch back to OS... I transitioned from an excellent OS wand.

I find with an IAS wand, it's easier to raise DPS compared to an OS wand trying to raise IAS. I was going to say have a look at Addicted's profile... then realised half his gear is on his WD ^^ I helped provide some pieces for his build and off the top of my head, he had at least 200k dps, 5k armor, 800 AR, 50k hp, 60 CC at 3.01 aps. I believe reaching this with an OS wand may cost similar to what he spent but at a lower aps.

Decisions decisions... perhaps we should let the dust settle from the patch landing and maul it over... AGAIN. lol ^^
Reply Quote
Your stick has sick DPS, I wish I had one like that. Then I'm all over IAS Wand.
Reply Quote
Thanks ^^

IAS wand build would be similarly ok at 1.77, 1.78 though where dps-wise it's easier to find although APOC does restrict the field.
Edited by Charlatan#1802 on 2/2/2013 7:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
find with an IAS wand, it's easier to raise DPS compared to an OS wand trying to raise IAS.
----------
there is a lot of truth to that. I remember this when i had a CD wand like novices prior to ias wand. I was fighting to make it work at >2.73. way beyond my budget to do and maintain mitigation.got ias wand lost 15K right off the bat and made it up so fast and then some like went from 90K to 160K with same wand. were totally different gearing levels but i believe this is true at any ias/budget

However I think reflect nerf will change this because you dont need to "maintain mitigation" anymore.and one can get cheap ias parts and use OS and all levels but 3.34..
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 2/2/2013 9:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
I think it's reasonable for me to move up to 3 really. I will have to snipe a good IAS Wand, but I think I can make up the DPS loss with my (possible) Rare bracers setup. It's soooo nice to not lose any EHP switching to IAS Wand lol

In the past I had to sacrifice a lot to reach 3, so it's a difficult decision, but now it's just a breeze with the right IAS Wand. So why not, I have everything prepared.
Reply Quote
02/02/2013 05:22 AMPosted by ximae
for my the fun right now is in trying stupid stuff

i just spent the last 4 hours trying to make disintegrate efficient in mp10. I like to do stupid stuff too hahaha.

02/02/2013 05:14 AMPosted by Aimless
So instead of playing game it devolves into an epeen contest for those with huge egos

speaking of epeens, mine just got a little bigger! finally got my bt trifecta, now I can finalyl raise my dps without killing myself to rd!.that is until the patch comes and rd is no longer the same..lol
Reply Quote
i love using my ias chant wand. only problem i have with it is on the low end of dps at just over 900. but being able to switch a few peices around to high ra and still keep 3.01 is nice. just got to work on making that intel get higher or find cd damage on rings for trifectas.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]