Diablo® III

Dragon Nest - anyone tried this?

The say that this game has one of the best PVP mmorpg can offer. Their PVP requires more skill than gear. Any thoughts on this?
Edited by kidkram#6457 on 2/4/2013 5:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
I have played Dragon Nest. The style is cartoonist, however the control is quite excellent, it's quite fluid. Problem is, the game is like a year and a half old (for SEA and US version) so if you just joined now, you will face price that's already quite high.

The item cash is more than just cosmetics, so it is Pay to WIn. there are extra inventory, extra equipment slot, etc.

Well, it's free to play, so it's worth trying. You should check it, it's very popular in SEA region.
Reply Quote
true action game. dragon nest, vindictus, c9 - skill based. not so much button mash based.
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 09:21 AMPosted by KradisZ
true action game. dragon nest, vindictus, c9 - skill based. not so much button mash based.

I cant say anything about vindictus, I haven't tried it. I enjoyed Dragon nest more than C9, C9 is more clunky compared to Dragon nest.

SideNote: I just remembered, I recently play DN-SEA again using new character. Last time I Played, like 2 months ago, at lower lvl the equpment usually drop like rain. Now, it drop only from rare monster. I found it better. It make me think about D3, the problem with loot in D3 is not that there are too few good drop, problem is there are too many junk dropping in D3. You guys sure that you have never npced an equip that's AH worthy ?
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 03:05 PMPosted by Squeal
You guys sure that you have never npced an equip that's AH worthy ?

i didn't care, i just sold most of my rares and blues b4 they fixed legendaries for my money back.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the feedback guys. I will check this out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]