Diablo® III

Alleged 'pro' players.

I bet if Everyone stops Feeding PCjunkie the guy who is trolling what everyone has to say and we just talk. He will wither up and die.

Chillaxin you have made many great points.

Pcjunkie = You can't fix stupid.

So lets continue having fun and don't feed the already well feed troll anymore so we can talk about something meaningful.

How about like I just dinged 100 para lvl and it feels dam good :)

Luck is the direct manifestation of skill and hard work. Abomb out
Edited by Abomb247#1301 on 2/4/2013 2:04 PM PST
Reply Quote

He has a girlfriend in case anyone didn't catch that... a female human companion who desires him in bed.

ZOMG pro gamers get all the girls! :/

Lol honestly though I don't think any real PROFESSIONAL gamers can make their money off of one game forever, so in this case it is true YOU CAN'T MAKE A LIVING ON JUST DIABLO. Also Diablo seems to not be doing to well, you might be 3-5 dollars here and there, but eventually people are going to buy less and less... I don't see anyone being able to afford a house on Diablo alone..meaning paying it off just on Diablo income..

Oh thank god, someone who gets it. The idiocy in this thread was getting ridiculous...LOL and they are still pointing fingers and calling me stupid...how juvenile!
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 06:28 AMPosted by Zevlag
I keep seeing people on here calling other players 'pros'. The way I see it is: Unless you're getting PAID to play D3, or any other game for that matter, you are NOT a pro. Just because a person puts a million hours into a game and has the 'best' gear and a lot of gold, it still doesn't make them a 'pro'. Um, selling things on the rmah doesn't make one a pro, either, so... That's not being PAID to play a game, no matter how you look at it. Yes, check my profile, dog me out, whatever, but what I wrote in this comment is still going to be true. Have a nice day! : )

You do not give the full story on being a pro gamer. There is more to it than just getting paid to play a game period. If you doubt me just Google the definition of pro gamer and see what you get.

For those that want more of the full story of a pro gamer here is a link to a definition given by gamezone.com

http://www.gamezone.com/products/starcraft-ii-wings-of-liberty/originals/professional_gamer_a_definition

Enjoy the article.
Reply Quote
Lol honestly though I don't think any real PROFESSIONAL gamers can make their money off of one game forever, so in this case it is true YOU CAN'T MAKE A LIVING ON JUST DIABLO.
Of course. But in the WAH market, we also have the saying, don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Also Diablo seems to not be doing to well, you might be 3-5 dollars here and there, but eventually people are going to buy less and less... I don't see anyone being able to afford a house on Diablo alone..meaning paying it off just on Diablo income..
The RMT market is huge and Diablo is just one small part of it. There's lots of other games out there and I've been itchin to get into a few of them.

Being able to afford a house on just Diablo is lunacy, even I know that. But if you were referring to Chillaxin he said that he already owned that property free and clear.
Reply Quote
Are you upset no-one has called you a pro? Simmer.
Reply Quote
wut da pro?
Reply Quote
. . .the fail is strong in this thread. . .
Reply Quote
im pro, you are noob.
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 04:56 PMPosted by HODOR

Some make it that way. This made me laugh though.
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 04:56 PMPosted by HODOR

Pro!
Reply Quote
this thread turned into 'flame people who don't have college degrees'

i suggest you research influential and famous people that have not had formal college education.

just don't ask someone with a college degree to help you with your research. they paid me to do their research for them.
Reply Quote
Inb4lock.

P.S.

Im a pro
Reply Quote
can't be pro in a pay to win game.
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 06:28 AMPosted by Zevlag
I keep seeing people on here calling other players 'pros'. The way I see it is: Unless you're getting PAID to play D3, or any other game for that matter, you are NOT a pro. Just because a person puts a million hours into a game and has the 'best' gear and a lot of gold, it still doesn't make them a 'pro'. Um, selling things on the rmah doesn't make one a pro, either, so... That's not being PAID to play a game, no matter how you look at it. Yes, check my profile, dog me out, whatever, but what I wrote in this comment is still going to be true. Have a nice day! : )

In gaming culture, 'pro' has been used to mean somebody is very good for YEARS. YEARS. Get with the times.
Reply Quote
fail
Reply Quote
Your definition is quite odd.
Edited by Chillaxin#1429 on 3/11/2013 8:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Since when are we using "pro" in the literal sense?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]