Diablo® III

Error 315000 & AH items forever 'processing'

I recently came back to the game after a few months hiatus and although it seems to play fine, I now get "There was an error retrieving achievements data. (Error 315000)" and an Auction House list issue.

Is there a way to fix Error 315000 that doesn't involve uninstalling and reinstalling or copying entire installs from other PCs, etc (none of which is even guarranteed to fix the issue)?

The other issue is that some of my completed auctions in AH (from June 2012!) are marked as 'processing' with a little exclamation mark, which never changes - anyone know what that's about?
Reply Quote
I have the same problem. When trying to view achievements, "There was an error retrieving achievements data." Also, when I try to change my banner I get the message, "There was an error saving the banner." I suspect these two are related.

After some searching, I see this problem has occured before and was fixed server-side.
Reply Quote
I just switched region and then went back to my original region, and now I can access the achievements - we'll see if it stays that way.

AH permanent 'processing' problem remains, however.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]