Diablo® III

Patch

Yesterday when opening the game, it searched by itself a patch and after found one it downloaded. Since that time, even if I played Dioablo 3 more than 150 hours, it refused now my video card stipulating it is not supported by Diablo 3, NVOIDIA Ge Force GTS250

Yves
Reply Quote
View profile
It looks like Nvidia has a new driver, could that be the issue here. Where all you need to do is install the new driver.
Reply Quote
im expacting the patch to be released in the last tuesday of february or first tuesday of march
Reply Quote
02/06/2013 06:08 AMPosted by NeLLy
im expacting the patch to be released in the last tuesday of february or first tuesday of march

Uhhh ok?
Reply Quote
02/06/2013 06:09 AMPosted by TabascoGator

Uhhh ok?

March has always been a big month at blizzard, for diablo 2 its when the ladder resets were going on so i strongly believe the patch will be released in march because we are about to get answers for our questions to the devs about .07 round 1 then we gotta do round 2 and while we do the ask devs thing the devs are still working on fixing all the issues the 1.07 patch has. It will be released in march just watch.
Reply Quote
02/06/2013 04:41 AMPosted by NEWTONMC2
Ge Force GTS250

I have that card and the game opened up fine. Sounds like a driver problem.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
NEWTONMC2,

Please review the sticky post above for this issue.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7810092923
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]