Diablo® III

Account lock - submit request

Yesterday I had a really unpleasant problem with one of the feature of this website... submitting ticket!!!

I tried to log on to my account while I was at work to post a topic. Blizz find this action strange and decid to lock my account, even if I enter my password correctly the first time (very cleaver, Blizz, very!) So I tried to unlock my account... and the only way was to enter the code they send by SMS. BUT, the problem is.... I lost my cellphone 2 days ago. So what do we do next? Went to the FAQ, check about the SMS system. Here what I found:

What happens if I lose my phone?
If you lose your phone but plan to replace it and keep the same mobile number, you don't need to take any further action. SMS Protect will continue to work as it has before, since it is associated with your phone number rather than the device itself. If you lose your phone and don't plan to replace it, or if you've lost your device and want to remove SMS Protect while you find a replacement device, please submit a ticket so that we can assist you.

Alright, good enough. So I click on submit ticket, select the option "I can't log in" follow by "my account is locked and I want to unlock it" and then click on "submit ticket". AND YES! ONCE AGAIN, I HAVE TO SAY BLIZZARD, YOU'RE VERY CLEAVER..... they ask me to LOG IN so I can send my ticket....

What you don't understand in "I CAN'T LOG IN" and you ask me to "LOG IN" so you can help me?

Wonderful!

Fix that please...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]