Diablo® III

Barb vs Demon Hunter....

Wizards can do MP10 faster anx easier than any ww barb....

Waa waaa wizards are so OP. I seen this guy and he only spent like 5 gold and he has a 500 gazillion dps wizard and and I saved up like 200 golds and I can do mp10 I swear I can. Wanna see im gonna make a video qq please blizzard nerfs da wizard for me I want life steals on my belt oh and I want to use an OP wand cause its no fair I cant use a wand and a bow and a sword waaa waaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Reply Quote
02/06/2013 10:50 PMPosted by PoliScikosis
If Demon Hunters get to use a 2 handed crossbow AND use a quiver.... shouldnt Barbs be able to have a sheath with our two handed weapons???

Demon Hunter hold the Crossbow with 2 hands and has his quiver either on his back or on his side and only Draws Arrows out of it.

A barbarian cant use 2x handed weapons, 1 in each hand because that doesnt make sense.... why would they be called 2x handed weapons and do the damage of 2x weapons if they wanted people to be able to use 1x 2x handed weapon on each hand... that dont make sense.
Reply Quote
this is my first time seeing a barbarian whine about something against demon hunters -.-
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 03:39 AMPosted by Detnyj
we spend more than 30% more of the time next to enemies so we need the DR and LS.

Don't barbs just spin through everyone? I think my WD is in melee range spamming bears more often than the spinning barbs.

You take a lot of damage while spinning you arent immune ...........

WD you dont have to do that. Barbs have one or two rather ineffective ranged attacks. So bears isnt exactly a melee.
Reply Quote
emon Hunter hold the Crossbow with 2 hands and has his quiver either on his back or on his side and only Draws Arrows out of it.

A barbarian cant use 2x handed weapons, 1 in each hand because that doesnt make sense.... why would they be called 2x handed weapons and do the damage of 2x weapons if they wanted people to be able to use 1x 2x handed weapon on each hand... that dont make sense.

did you play diablo 2 ????? barbarian can duel wield 2h weapon in that game !!!!!

just because they are barbarian,....... 2h weapon for human is like a dinner fork/knife for barbarian.
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 08:48 AMPosted by Oray
this is my first time seeing a barbarian whine about something against demon hunters -.-

LOL. This.

Except I guess I'd be guilty in saying this since I made a Barbarian with some scrap money that I made on my Demon Hunter.

By the way, Barbarians are crazy OP.
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 08:48 AMPosted by Oray

You weren't here in 1.0.1/1.0.2 weren't you?
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 10:35 PMPosted by Wtflag

You weren't here in 1.0.1/1.0.2 weren't you?

Oh yeah, back then. Everyone whined back then and Barbarians raged about everything.

Then again, this was before they discovered Sprint:RLTW, what nots, and people were poorly geared, and Inferno monsters were actually challenging relatively challenging to some extent.
Reply Quote
once barbarians can "sheath" there 2h wep i DEMAND to be able to duel wield manticores
Edited by circasomnia#1260 on 2/7/2013 11:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
If they did allow Barbs and others to use an OH with their 2h weapons, then 2h melee weapons would be nerfed, in the same way that ranged 2h weapons have lower stats than other 2h weapons now...because blizzard already considered the problem of 2h weapons with off-hands.
Edited by Tiakatt#1643 on 2/8/2013 12:41 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]