Diablo® III

The "Secret" to Success in Diablo3!

Hi, fellow nephalem friends, please pay attention if your not familiar with this, its for your own good.

Ok here is the Secret to success in diablo3.

Doing very fast multiple games only killing the most dense areas in act-3. Here are the most dense areas.

*The Keep Depths Level 1-3

*The BattleFields

*The Fields of Slaughter

*The Rakkis Crossing

*Arreat Crater Level 1

*Tower of the Damned Level 1

*Arreat Crater Level 2

*The Core Heart

These are the most Dense places in the most efficiant act which is act-3.

What you want to do is: Do Act-3 at the Quest "The Heart of Sin" --> "Kill Azmodan" at a monster power where it doesnt take you more then 2-15 seconds to kill an elite depending on your damage and the Monster Power level you do. If you do less damage then average do Monster Power 0, if you do average damage i suggest you to do at monster power 1 or 2, now if you do more damage then average then you can do monster power 3 or higher. The Trick is to do Very fast games killing only these places i have mentioned above. You also want to spend less time in town at the vendor and this is how you spend less time at vendor. You only focus on picking up items leveled 61-63 (Rares) and all legendaries and sets because these items are the only items that can roll with good enough stats for you to sell in the Auction House. Spending less time in town and more time killing leads to you rolling the "Rng" Lotto as much as you can and there for increasing your chances of hitting and winning the Lottery finding an elite status item. Avoid turning over dead bodies, open chests if you want but mainly focus on killing as much as possible as fast as possible so you roll the "RNG" sequance as many times as possible!

**The key to Success in Diablo3 is!**

Very fast and multiple games where you spend less time in town and most of the time killing monsters where you roll the "Rng" sequance as many times as possible and there for increasing your chance of winning the Lottery.

Alot of people are familiar with this and please dont flame this thread because this thread is for those who are struggling to make gold and gaining success in diablo3.

-NeLLy
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 2/7/2013 2:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
d3 is not an MMORPG
Reply Quote
@Technoviking, thanks man i made a mistake and i edited it.
Reply Quote
I plan on "Bumpin" this thread on occasion to spread the word to people who need to learn this yet.

**Secret to Succes = Very Fast Multiple Games**
Reply Quote
At first I thought you were going to try to sell us some perfume or perhaps a bunch of items but then I read that you actually just copied a bunch of ideas that are already out there. Thanks for posting it though! I am sure some people will benefit from this thread. I'm giving it a thumbs up.
Reply Quote
ya the fact that there is no twitch.tv link is refreshing in itself. good reference for newer players here. well done
Reply Quote
@Philoi, im sorry to disappoint you because i have not copied any ideas from anybody. I have played this game long enough and am very experianced at it so far. I never used real money in diablo3 and i have had 2-3 bill gold go through my hands and i'd like to spread my knowledge to others. Im just trying to help the few who are not familiar with this.

-NeLLy
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 01:17 PMPosted by Technoviking
good reference for newer players here. well done

thank you, that is my goal without any advances for my self other then helping others to aquire knowledge.
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 12:52 PMPosted by NeLLy
According to a recent study, more than 79% of all Diablo 3 gamers are frustrated because they simply can’t make enough gold.

Please cite source of the study, and where you got your numbers from.

Nuff said
Reply Quote
It's true. I just adapted my style to this. 3 games, two legs. Compared to what I had been doing previous, it was more 5 games NO legs.

Not that that's a scientific analysis or anything.
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 01:55 PMPosted by steakncheese
d3 is not an MMORPG
10 million copies sold, always online, character progression. Explain?

MMORPG implies a large amount of players in the same game instance, able to interact with one another in some way. 4 players is NOT a large amount of people. WoW, Ultima Online, Runescape, EVE online, etc are MMORPGs.
Reply Quote
View profile
- RMAH
- Buy Gold
- Flip Items on AH
- Bot
- Dupe
- Scam

For best results, farm in all of those areas to have more success than anyone!
Reply Quote
- RMAH
- Buy Gold
- Flip Items on AH
- Bot
- Dupe
- Scam

For best results, farm in all of those areas to have more success than anyone!

don't forget commodities trading
Reply Quote
I made a "Positive" thread with good intentions on helping newer diablo3 gamers to aquire knowledge on how they can increase their success on finding Legendaries and Sets or Rare items without trying to gain any advances for my self but only the feeling of helping and its amazing how such a harmless thread as this can inspire so much spam. Oh well i always try to contribute to our community and i believe alot of others are too but we are being discouraged to do so due to all the negativeness in our forums by "Trolls"

oh well.....
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 12:52 PMPosted by NeLLy
According to a recent study, more than 79% of all Diablo 3 gamers are frustrated because they simply can’t make enough gold.

Yup, tbh I like all your threads. But don't go like this^

please cite your source :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]