Diablo® III

WW Barb Dilemma

I came to playing after stopping for a few months. My Barbarian was still geared enough to tackle MP5 right off the bat with my old crappy build (Charge, Revenge, etc). Anyway, I grabbed a decent Skorn for 200k among other items. As I understand it, Skorn isn't that great of a WW weapon compared to 2x 1handers. I've been able to tackle MP7 with little to no difficulty (minus some stupid Fire Chains, Molten, Reflect affix combo).

My problem is I don't really know how to evaluate how good weapons will be going from a 2h to 2x 1hs. I don't really want to shop around for a weapons, buy them, and find out I've just wasted 10mil. Essentially, what can I do to help me transition? I know of d3rawr, is that enough?
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 02:30 PMPosted by Arrent
I know of d3rawr, is that enough?

Yes. But you also have to plan on how many slots of IAS you will want. The weapon combo you choose will determine this. My opinion here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7593621248#2
Reply Quote
If your asking how else you can see what stats the item gives you, you can link it to a freind, or a chat room, and go in game to click it, and view it there.

The problem with that is the skorn will 90% of the time give you a higher paper DPS number.
I prefer faster, less damage attacks VS the big hammer swing for huge damage.

Skills like Seismic Slam and WW (and others) favor high APS.
Reply Quote
What do you think?

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/iBomberMan-2920/hero/17926488
Reply Quote
ops wrong thread sorry.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]