The auction was won and is still processing. Give it some time and it'll be sent. If for any reason it hasn't arrived in the next 72 hours, go ahead and submit a ticket but it shouldn't be necessary.
1. Go to the Battle.net Support website at https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
2. Choose "Diablo III" as the game with which you need assistance.
3. Ensure that "Use a few words to summarize your issue" is selected.
4. Type in "auction house" and click Next.
5. Choose one of the options that best matches your problem.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit a Ticket".
7. Fill out your ticket and click "Submit".
02/02/2013 11:10 AMPosted by ForceOfWillSo what's the status on your Nat's Embrace? Did it ever show up? I also won a bid on some gloves last night and have yet to recieve them...
02/02/2013 02:06 PMPosted by BurningJC007Hasn't showed up yet. But I read somewhere on these forums where an item someone won via bid didn't show up in his stash till 4 days later. So I'm just gonna wait.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.