Diablo® III

Gold gone, Item gone, no record.

View profile
Bid for a nats Embrace 35m yesterday and there is no record of the transaction. Reading some of the blue posts on here it seems like the transactions can be seen from Blizzards side, if any of the blues can confirm this auction did take place, I'll be glad. I don't mind waiting 72 hours if I will eventually obtain the item.
Edited by BurningJC007#1355 on 2/1/2013 4:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
BurningJC007,

The auction was won and is still processing. Give it some time and it'll be sent. If for any reason it hasn't arrived in the next 72 hours, go ahead and submit a ticket but it shouldn't be necessary.

1. Go to the Battle.net Support website at https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
2. Choose "Diablo III" as the game with which you need assistance.
3. Ensure that "Use a few words to summarize your issue" is selected.
4. Type in "auction house" and click Next.
5. Choose one of the options that best matches your problem.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit a Ticket".
7. Fill out your ticket and click "Submit".
Reply Quote
View profile
BurningJC007,

The auction was won and is still processing. Give it some time and it'll be sent. If for any reason it hasn't arrived in the next 72 hours, go ahead and submit a ticket but it shouldn't be necessary.

1. Go to the Battle.net Support website at https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
2. Choose "Diablo III" as the game with which you need assistance.
3. Ensure that "Use a few words to summarize your issue" is selected.
4. Type in "auction house" and click Next.
5. Choose one of the options that best matches your problem.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit a Ticket".
7. Fill out your ticket and click "Submit".

Ok thanks for the reply.
Reply Quote
So what's the status on your Nat's Embrace? Did it ever show up? I also won a bid on some gloves last night and have yet to recieve them...
Reply Quote
@Omrakos..

Please check what happened to the Buriza i bid on a few days ago..
I hope its just lost in the current bug and either i get the gold back,, or the item

Thankyou
Reply Quote
View profile
02/02/2013 11:10 AMPosted by ForceOfWill
So what's the status on your Nat's Embrace? Did it ever show up? I also won a bid on some gloves last night and have yet to recieve them...

Hasn't showed up yet. But I read somewhere on these forums where an item someone won via bid didn't show up in his stash till 4 days later. So I'm just gonna wait.
Reply Quote
02/02/2013 02:06 PMPosted by BurningJC007
Hasn't showed up yet. But I read somewhere on these forums where an item someone won via bid didn't show up in his stash till 4 days later. So I'm just gonna wait.

Alright, thanks for the reply. Guess I'll play the waiting game then too, would rather not have to wait for four days for an item I've already bought from the AH but, I have no choice. As long as I eventually get my item or gold back, four days isn't going to kill me...
Edited by ForceOfWill#1277 on 2/2/2013 5:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
just got my item, took roughly 3 days.
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 01:14 PMPosted by BurningJC007
just got my item, took roughly 3 days.

Got mine around the same time as you, guess it was just the AH acting up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]