Diablo® III

Skorpion Sting is my waifu

View profile
If you haven't tried out LTK Skorpion Sting in the PTR I suggest you do.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#aZXkSg!abX!YYbacY

You can sub out BoH for Dashin' Strike if you really need a teleport and Resolve for OWE if you're geared for OWE.

It fills the CC role of BF and provides good burst DMG.(Skorpion Sting's AoE Stun is bonerific and unlike BF it has no kooldown) The stun stops the EF fear proc dead in it's tracks which is another fancy bonus as opposed to the mob running away even when blinded. Pulse Overawe b4 you start spammin' LTK for maxx dips which isn't too hard as w/ FoT Quickening you should be drowning in spirit.

Works especially good for higher munster powers however in lower munster powers you're probably better off w/ the WoL/EW.
Reply Quote
View profile
I'm going to put up a post with test #s of WoL-empowered wave vs. LTK-hand of ytar in the near future.

Might throw in Scorpion Sting too as the stun is useful. However Hand of Ytar is higher DPS because of higher proc rate = more cyclones.

I agree Scorpion Sting is super-useful and much more damage as it competes with WoL very well especially if you can get any kind of -spirit cost.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]