Diablo® III

cc mempo and apoc force next upgrade for me?

I keep on thinking that I need a cc mempo and apoc force to complete my build. This way I can dump my lacuni's and raise my ar considerably. I'll probably need a loh ammy or ring also if I go this route.

My budget is around 200m(300m max) for upgrades. This means I don't have the money to get a good mempo or apoc force. Is there a better use of my money? A high ar andy seems little a cheaper mempo alternative also.
Reply Quote
If you are patient you could get a force for that budget imo. Mine isn't fantastic by any means but I only paid 89m for it
Reply Quote
Thanks for the reply. After giving it more thought I decided to not go for the cc mempo and apoc force route for now because I would need to make too many compromises to make my personal end game gearing. I'm going to get some ar on my lacunis and wh for now to gain some ehp so I can farm higher mp lvls.
Reply Quote
02/02/2013 09:20 PMPosted by Shoe
Thanks for the reply. After giving it more thought I decided to not go for the cc mempo and apoc force route for now because I would need to make too many compromises to make my personal end game gearing. I'm going to get some ar on my lacunis and wh for now to gain some ehp so I can farm higher mp lvls.

Yah it's a real tough move, it kept me gear locked for about 2 months before I decided I'm not going that route. Previously I got all my upgrades for near or under 100M, then I had 500M and couldn't do diddly squat with that move. That move is just too expensive... we need a better alternative in the future for us.
Reply Quote
upgrade to an IAS wand and get your EHP on your bracer and CD when you drop 1 more ias slot =)

If you cant get a good mempo or apoc force,, there is no reason to use them
Reply Quote
Take a look at my gear you might get some ideas from it.
With a 1.65 chanto wand I'm still at 2.76 aps.
Reply Quote
you could try an apoc force first with an andy
Reply Quote
I don't think I'll ever go this way and I own a 400m gold apoc force already. With RD nerf and ez pz monsters SC non apoc force way better value and DPS with double INT Force or EHP if you spec Vit Force. 80 more AR is totally unnecessary so a 6 CC mempo is worth 200m max to me now tops.

IMO your next upgrade is trifectas all around. Cheaper than a good mempo for all 4.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 2/3/2013 6:52 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]