Diablo® III

MP10: CM 3.33+can post your build. advice?

Chopain what do you think i need besides 9 lacunni? maybe a unity for more loh? Maybe a CC mempo? how much did u pay.? although i have 48% in the game which isnt terrible at 3.3....i cant play right now but can buy stuff.

thoughts?

Sorry I missed this post. What's cheaper faster ring or faster bracers? A good one? I would think the ring would cost less. You should have an extra 9% IAS ring somewhere right?
Reply Quote
Chopain what do you think i need besides 9 lacunni? maybe a unity for more loh? Maybe a CC mempo? how much did u pay.? although i have 48% in the game which isnt terrible at 3.3....i cant play right now but can buy stuff.

thoughts?

Sorry I missed this post. What's cheaper faster ring or faster bracers? A good one? I would think the ring would cost less. You should have an extra 9% IAS ring somewhere right?

Yeah i have 9ias litany but vit problem.
Reply Quote
im working on some stuff like just copy charl - a few notches lol

like ice crawlers w/o ms for huge life
like a new trfecta ring
like a trifecta loh ammy
maybe a cheap like 3 cc mempo
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 2/2/2013 7:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
I wouldn't spend too much. Just in case you aren't impressed.
Reply Quote
alright im fully at 3.334 with my litany then.. AR armor and ehp lower than I like. I think charlatons got right idea with ice crawlers.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 2/2/2013 9:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yeah. Wearing Inna's you got to make up that massive ehp loss somewhere. Climbers are the easiest place.
Reply Quote
amazingly though ~500 LOH is no problem even at MP10. guess have no DPS helps lol.
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/aimless-1700/Aimless/10258657
i bet if i get trifecta ammy and CC mempo it will get harder,
Reply Quote
Yeah I gave 3.4aps a shot today. Had about 230k dps, 450k ehp (5k armor, 850allres 34k hp) and 550 loh and melted myself in about 2 seconds, even with blood magic.
Reply Quote
Well i'm like 150K with electrify and 500+ LOH no problem it's amazing the loh return those twisters give back. I just can't play without TP walking up to stuff i get killed. Stuff like hearlds are killing me from behind enemy lines. There is like zero cooldowns and AP 100% full at all times so im not even sure you need much crit like prolly 45% would be fine. Singles dont even move. It's been since last PTR i tried this and problem remains for us poor folk. a) not enough EHP b) not enough DPS c) lag lag lag. many times by myself computer is missing i got terrible pings RN though since im in big bear on a laptop will test when i get home but it's bad. But Im remembering why 2.73 was sweet spot.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 2/3/2013 12:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
high aps doesn't actually translate to higher multiple of sheet, but actually decrease. You get higher loh, but lower eHP and dps, I'm a mere mortal, so I'm gonna stick with 2.51-2.74
Reply Quote
I dont think so either. I think lack of CD and EBs getting seemingly stuck @ 3.35. messes up multiplier. Seems like im farming way slower than 2.73 and 175K where i run 8.56x sheet. I'm gonna test apples to apples on my desktop tho when i get home.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 2/3/2013 12:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
TBH I think that a really effective 3.33 build is going to me absolute endgame for the very few who can afford 10-20b in gear. Just doesn't seem viable with a top 5 item in every slot.

Not that it isn't interesting to me. I wanna see where Charlatan settles in with his build :)
Reply Quote
With my new Double Bubble build I have reached 3.82 IAS. 4400 armor 600 AR 1031 LOH Going to go test it out. See how 52 ticks on a twister is like.

I use the word test loosely.
Edited by Chopain#1624 on 2/3/2013 5:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
With my new Double Bubble build I have reached 3.82 IAS. 4400 armor 600 AR 1031 LOH Going to go test it out. See how 52 ticks on a twister is like.

I use the word test loosely.
I actually liked testing the build with Chopain, its pretty destructive and the player with the highest speed should be the one having the best CC/CD, as well as using Energy Twister with Wicked wind, Thats a lot of them in the screen ! But still, if you play this build in coop its ABSOLUTELY AWESOME !!
Reply Quote
I am getting terrible multipliers with 3.35 like I've never seen. 6.69x SNS

This is worse than when 1.0.5 patch went live and I only had 84cd @2.73 and Got 7.5x

I get 8.63 these days with SNS @2.73

What the heck is going on here
Reply Quote
ping under 100?
Reply Quote
Dude my ping is best in forums usually <24
Reply Quote
maybe when cool downs get to 0 the extra speed doesn't help out at all. Who knows.
Reply Quote
I wasn't killing faster due to lower dps but I will point out that even single bosses at 3.8 IAS I had know idea what affixes they had due to them not being able to cast them.
Reply Quote
Hi folks. Just some general comments from reading the thread:-

1. Have been doing fine with MP 10 RDs and Ubers. At that speed, my LOH of 922 has been sufficient. I have adjusted position with certain affixes but I'll try to remain put next time I come across them just to report. ^^ I haven't bothered to level with the patch coming so it's been carries for me and you know, it's not nice to die on someone's else clock so to speak.

2. To hit 3.35, there are alot of sacrifices to make. And I find the most problematic is hp. Hence Ice-climbers. It's very hard to juggle with Nat's boots. I know that there are alot who view 35k hp sufficient but I beg to differ esp. in group games. Sidenote:- Darshu, your armor and AR is where I'm at but I run 54k hp (trying to get to 57kish) and higher LOH. If you swapped out the boots with Ice and Nat's ring with a Tri with abit of vit, it's a whole world of difference. I'd say you'll be absolutely ok. The extra vit is almost useless but when you take a series of small hits or a big one via RD, it's your Unstable Anomaly.

3. I have considered legacy Zuni and other IAS boots but overall survivability is going to be impossible.

4. If RD does get nerfed, my plan is to push dps to about 275k and drop armor to 4500.

Good luck Chopain ^^ Once you make it feasible, you'll never want to go back heh.
Edited by Charlatan#1802 on 2/3/2013 9:00 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]