Diablo® III

Really low budget upgrade needed for mp2,3

So in the few days I've gotten my barb to this.
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/ElPurp-2613/hero/4936238
I really need gear advice on a very low budget. 7,4mil What should I replace to what in order to survive better with my WW build? I can do okay with most mobs (they sometimes kill me) but elemental (fire; mortar; plagued;) + reflect elites give me a lot of trouble.
Updates:
Also note that I have Stone of Jordan in my right slot.
Warcry changed to Rend Blood Lust
Whirlwind rune to Dust Devils.
Reply Quote
Why are you using sprint marathon? Run like the wind is a ww barbs main dps.

Whirlwind rune to Dust Devils.

Hurricane is better. I dont think you have enuff crit chance to use a soj effectively.
Replace the pants w some that have good vit those are very sad. Replace the amulet 90 str, avg dam, 8+ cc, 60 cd.

Forgot to mention I changed Spirit Marathon to Run Like the Wind rune.

I'll try looking for some.

Anyone else? Any advice?
Reply Quote
well you say you have problem with fire affixes. You should get a better andariels with lower "more fire dmg taken". Or just go to crit chance mempo. The socket in your case isn't as useful. You could also upgrade your gloves to a pair with more str and still have crit chance and get some res all. I think your main hand dps weapon is low and it doesn't provide you any special bonuses that are worth while. You could get a higher dps, socketted, higher life on hit axe for a decent price. Lastly, I'd work on updating all your gems. starting with your chest piece gems. I believe that you need roughly 30k hp to effectively use the WW build.
Reply Quote
If you have los budget, dont try a WW spec.

Do like me, get an skorn and try a 2h spec.

I recomend Trow Weap or HotA spec. Check my gear, mi farming MP7 atm...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]