Diablo® III

200k unbuffed monks?

There is not such a thing as 200 k dps unbuffed Monk , you will never find one ., but one day when i grow up big and strong might be around 200 k dps but not exactly

¯\(°_o)/¯
Edited by CharlesDur#1834 on 2/5/2013 10:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
I'm at 200k dps unbuffed :D (finally!)

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/punkmetalska-1642/jormungand/8853144
Reply Quote
I'm at 200k dps unbuffed :D (finally!)

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/punkmetalska-1642/jormungand/8853144

a lill glassy toon

looks good to me , you are example for super godly monk , grats
Edited by CharlesDur#1834 on 2/5/2013 10:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
@Charles, yeah, trying to change that once I hit paragon 100. Everything is so expensive :(
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 10:28 AMPosted by punkmetalska
@Charles, yeah, trying to change that once I hit paragon 100. Everything is so expensive :(

dont worry you will get there ;)
Reply Quote
View profile
There is not such a thing as 200 k dps unbuffed Monk , you will never find one ., but one day when i grow up big and strong might be around 200 k dps but not exactly

¯\(°_o)/¯

It's all a myth even the biggest and strongest will never achieve 200k!!
Reply Quote
<--- 200k dmg unbuffed
Edited by Shadow#12980 on 2/5/2013 1:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
200K Damage BUFFeD!

My little Shen feel limp in this thread....
Edited by CaptainCarl#1923 on 2/5/2013 1:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
200k is impossible... these guys all have buffed profiles.
Reply Quote
and when they take my 7% crit bonus from the Nats set, i'll definitely be under 200k... impossible i say
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 02:47 PMPosted by AnHiLaToR
and when they take my 7% crit bonus from the Nats set, i'll definitely be under 200k... impossible i say

they are replacing it with 65% crit damage.
Reply Quote
Lil over 200k myself. Hoping to stay that way once i go back to dual setup.
Reply Quote
People seem to not understand the monk class... we are a buff class

my base dps is currently a little over 140k but when running 6 of the 8 or so dps buffs possible to my class I can acheive dps over 300k, granted using such a build usually requires a good perma freeze CM wiz in the group.

that being said in the next month i plan on being over 200k base dps 600k fully buffed dps after getting one more new weapon, marquise gems and 2 new peices of jewlery

and dont forget many of those buffs are shared with the group so paired with other highly geared players its entirely possible for a monks real effective dps contribution to be at the 1MILLION DPS mark
Reply Quote
People seem to not understand the monk class... we are a buff class

my base dps is currently a little over 140k but when running 6 of the 8 or so dps buffs possible to my class I can acheive dps over 300k, granted using such a build usually requires a good perma freeze CM wiz in the group.

that being said in the next month i plan on being over 200k base dps 600k fully buffed dps after getting one more new weapon, marquise gems and 2 new peices of jewlery

and dont forget many of those buffs are shared with the group so paired with other highly geared players its entirely possible for a monks real effective dps contribution to be at the 1MILLION DPS mark

200 k dps Monk doesnt exist ¯\(°_o)/¯
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 03:09 PMPosted by homebrew4all
granted using such a build usually requires a good perma freeze CM wiz in the group.

It doesn't.
Reply Quote
32k unbuffed. wassup??
Reply Quote
Nice scrappy. I want to play HC but my connection/computer is too instable. I'm sick of lag deaths in the keep depths level 2. :(.
Reply Quote
hmm...
Reply Quote
214 K here Doing MP 6 is easy on the PTR will slowly increase my all rez but the gear is pricey.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]