Diablo® III

200k unbuffed monks?

467k unbuffed

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/talys-1767/Lorelei/16576834

Wah! Very nice!
Reply Quote
Talys:I can say you are the topest monk. But your sustainability is your main issue. However, monsters may not close to you then all die!
Reply Quote
View profile
Marquis just helped me join the club :)

And 450k plus is just insane!! Buffed 1M+!

Mind = blown.
Reply Quote
467 that's crazy dps....tsk. tsk

@talys: how much that gear cost you?
Reply Quote
467k unbuffed

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/talys-1767/Lorelei/16576834
thats wassup
Reply Quote
hope to join the club soon
Reply Quote
Kreyzie: you can reach it. Upgrade all gem to Marquis and craft your bracers!
Reply Quote
I'm really curious how Talys plays. Is 460K DPS literally enough damage on MP10 to kill things before they kill you with zero LS/LOH? Though I guess that would work fine on a low enough MP. Then again--you still run into efficiency issues since if you do enough damage to kill things before they kill you with 0 regain you also kill them quickly enough to run into back-to-back reflect packs before your serenity is up.
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 04:22 AMPosted by Zeriel
I'm really curious how Talys plays. Is 460K DPS literally enough damage on MP10 to kill things before they kill you with zero LS/LOH? Though I guess that would work fine on a low enough MP. Then again--you still run into efficiency issues since if you do enough damage to kill things before they kill you with 0 regain you also kill them quickly enough to run into back-to-back reflect packs before your serenity is up.

i'd be interested in knowing this as well
Edited by Sloggra#1736 on 2/18/2013 4:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 04:45 AMPosted by Sloggra

I would say, no.

In my case, full buff dps is 380K, Consider the Lightning skill dmg on WKL, the correct full buff dps is around 455K.

In my case, dps like this still spend a lot of time to kill MP10 elite mob.
and spend around 45 sec to kill MP10 Azumodan.

In my opinion,I guess the reason of the guys do not select LS weapon is that will make their heroscore lower.
Reply Quote
Working on getting there... seems like a long road to me.
Reply Quote
View profile
I officially joined the 200k club this weekend!
Reply Quote
I hit it a while ago and with Mempo and WH, I am at the 250 marker.
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 11:15 AMPosted by kyoyagami

I would say, no.

In my case, full buff dps is 380K, Consider the Lightning skill dmg on WKL, the correct full buff dps is around 455K.

In my opinion,I guess the reason of the guys do not select LS weapon is that will make their heroscore lower.

The difference between you being full buff at 455k and him UNBUFFED at 467 is astronomical. His full buff would be over a mil dps.
Reply Quote

I would say, no.

The difference between you being full buff at 455k and him UNBUFFED at 467 is astronomical. His full buff would be over a mil dps.

Well, that's a stupid answer, I could buff my dps to 455k, that's coz my life regen is good enough. In their case, they can't do that. In order to buff dps, I drop the serenity to select 3 spirit regen skill and combination strike, I could survive well in MP10. And I am sure that they can't use the same build to do that. That's mean their edps in MP10 is not much higher than me.

Watch this guy and his build-> http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/talys-1767/hero/16576834
dps 898k, That's almost double to me.
But he could insist dps like this 3 sec only. The edps he own is much lower than the number.
In calculator, the 467 unbuff dps buff with Blazing Wrath is only 537k dps.
dps like this can't kill mp10 mob fast enough.
Reply Quote

I would say, no.

What does "full buff" mean in this context? Because it sure can't mean the average monk's own self-buffs, that basically shifts the dial 30%.
Reply Quote
I want to join the 450 club...wait, still have to work up to the 100 club.
Reply Quote
View profile
im 3.5k away from the club. ALMOST THERE LOL ALMOST!

even though im about to drop my EF for a WKL, might set be back to about 180 or so on paper.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]