Diablo® III

Make paragon lvl 100 AMAZING - edit stats, run fast,etc

When a character reaches paragon level 100, their stats should be editable. If I don't want strength or dexterity or intelligence or vitality, I should be able to reallocate it as I see fit. Also, the move speed cap needs to be removed. I reached paragon lvl 100 and what do I get? Nothing. Nothing at all. All that leveling and not a single moment of fun since I hit level 60. There needs to be a meaningful reward for being paragon level 100 instead of a stupid, cosmetic, superficial and meaningless icon. Giving extra magic find and gold find is next to worthless, too, because the game isn't fun to play. A paragon lvl 100 guy shouldn't have to run over to every gold pile to pick it up. He should be an unstoppable force of destruction and awesomeness, something that makes other, lower-level players say "WOW!!!!" Currently, there is no difference (besides the invisible extra stats, which are worthless) between a lvl 60 character and a paragon lvl 100 character.
Reply Quote
How about, for instance, reduced cooldowns on skills? Or allowing any skills to be equipped (4 earthquakes, for instance?) Or greatly increased attack speed? Or a turbo speed boost that makes you run 10x faster? In most cases, the answer is "impossible. that would be game breaking." Well here's some news: the game is broken. This isn't Starcraft, the balanced game that people play for competition. This needs to feel broken to be fun. This needs to feel broken to be fun.
Reply Quote
Grats on 100!
Reply Quote
dude ur lvl 100 paragon and u still got flawless squares socketed? roflme.
Reply Quote
Oh lol i didn't even realize that I am actually 100. I guess I was referring to a different guy I had...guess I'm 100 again again again
Reply Quote
This guy is what I was talking about.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Star-1890/hero/12620113
Edited by Fiste#1894 on 2/4/2013 10:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
Not having to use any MF/GF gear is a good enough reward plus you get extra stats for each level which after 100 lvls add up to a bit. Gear is what makes you powerful in this game.
Reply Quote
Everyone is going to be 100 soon after this next patch with all the xp your going to get with MP lvls. So you would have everyone be a god. Alot of people already have a lvl 100 and working on there second one. Just start lvling another toon thats what I did after getting 100.
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 10:51 PMPosted by Alavit
Not having to use any MF/GF gear is a good enough reward plus you get extra stats for each level which after 100 lvls add up to a bit. Gear is what makes you powerful in this game.

I think that is one of the flaws in D3. An over reliance on gear. Gear is 99% of our power. Is it any wonder why people get upset about RNG or bad itemization.
Reply Quote
Flaws? Diablo games have always been about gear. The paragon system is a new feature it it works well. No longer having to stack MF/GF is awesome, I don't think you give it enough credit or forget what it was like before paragon lvls having to stack it.
Reply Quote
View profile
Yes, let give the botters some bonuses for cheating...good one!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]