Diablo® III

Tommorow 1.0.7 patch? YAAY

Tommorow 1.0.7 patch? YAAY im so excited!
Reply Quote
but... it adds nothing...
Reply Quote
Source please.
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 12:06 AMPosted by Drax
but... it adds nothing...

yea this is literally the worst patch ever, there was no need to increase experiance for monster power. Now people will get to paragon 100 3 times as fast. The dueling is pointless without rankings or rewards no one will be doing that 2 weeks after the patch. The crafting is useless. The new gems were a terrible idea, miniscule stat gains for 5 times the cost of radiant stars.

i dont know what they were thinking, all the other patches made improvements that everyone liked. this patch blows
Edited by Cybralisk#1696 on 2/5/2013 12:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 12:11 AMPosted by Cybralisk
yea this is literally the worst patch ever, there was no need to increase experiance for monster power. Now people will get to paragon 100 3 times as fast.

I have been grinding experience for a couple months now. I am at Paragon level 27. Yeah, I could spam the Alkaizer run, but I'd rather actually try and enjoy the game by splitting up my time in different Acts (except IV, which is just a waste of time no matter how you look at it.)

Man, what a shame that a guy like me who plays constantly should get faster leveling! No, by all means, punish me, because I haven't played as long as you have and you feel that your time spent entitles you to not allow others a break.

That said, your DH is effing sweet!
Reply Quote
archon patterns? lame. stupid expensive gems? lame. no new content? even lamer.

all these garbage updates, seriously.
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 12:16 AMPosted by Japhasca
yea this is literally the worst patch ever, there was no need to increase experiance for monster power. Now people will get to paragon 100 3 times as fast.

I have been grinding experience for a couple months now. I am at Paragon level 27. Yeah, I could spam the Alkaizer run, but I'd rather actually try and enjoy the game by splitting up my time in different Acts (except IV, which is just a waste of time no matter how you look at it.)

Man, what a shame that a guy like me who plays constantly should get faster leveling! No, by all means, punish me, because I haven't played as long as you have and you feel that your time spent entitles you to not allow others a break.

Thanks for noticing :). it took a hell of a long time to get it this way
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 12:22 AMPosted by Calamity

yea this is literally the worst patch ever

Wrong.
Now people will get to paragon 100 3 times as fast.

Wrong.
The dueling is pointless without rankings or rewards no one will be doing that 2 weeks after the patch.

Wrong.
The crafting is useless.

Wrong.
The new gems were a terrible idea.

Wrong.
all the other patches made improvements that everyone liked.

Right! Congrats!
this patch blows

Wrong.

One for seven! Better luck next time!

maybe you can post your opinion as to why you think im wrong instead of just saying wrong a bunch of times.
Reply Quote
badong.
Reply Quote
Try the other game that everyone is talking about, hopefully they'll get their SH!% together when we come back, if we come back.
Reply Quote
its not patch it masive restart server
8H omg is this ok? OoOoOoOo
Reply Quote
84 Human Warrior
02/05/2013 12:16 AMPosted by Japhasca

When you say "grinding experience" for a couple months, you don't actually mean that do you? It takes a weekend for a reasonably casual gamer to hit Plvl 27, and I'm not even remotely elitist.

What's wrong with having difficult/hard-to-obtain goals? What's the benefit of having such a goal changed when heaps of people have already dedicated hundreds of hard-spent hours to attain said goal? So a few people who play the game less can have a false sense of satisfaction?

Whatever floats your boat, dude. I really don't know how to explain to randoms what a "good patch" would be like in a game in D3's precarious position, and I'm not really too concerned.

Love it, if that's what you need to do. Whatever you need.
Reply Quote
84 Human Warrior
02/05/2013 12:40 AMPosted by Calamity
Try the other game that everyone is talking about, hopefully they'll get their SH!% together when we come back, if we come back.

If by everyone you mean 1% of everyone, then yes (assuming the only people playing PoE are ex-D3 players, which is a very generous assumption).

You really are laboring under the delusion that D3s still popular, don't you :( Ah well. As long as Blizzard themselves aren't, it's cool. They really need to churn out the improvements, and fast.
Reply Quote
good luck to thinking you're getting the patch tomorrow
Reply Quote

If by everyone you mean 1% of everyone, then yes (assuming the only people playing PoE are ex-D3 players, which is a very generous assumption).

You can continue grindin..... as you please.

The other game's skill tree is what's "FUN", you'll see.
Edited by Timception#6905 on 2/5/2013 12:51 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]