Diablo® III

Tommorow 1.0.7 patch? YAAY

You can continue grindin.....

I'm not, the other game's skill tree is what's "FUN", you'll see.

I've SEEN the game, and I have no desire to play a game that looks 12 years old. But that's my opinion, and considering the purpose is entertainment, as long as you're having fun, that's all that matters.

SEEN it....

you got to PLAY it!
:D
(not tryin to start a fight here, just think you should give the game a real try)
Edited by Timception#6905 on 2/5/2013 12:55 AM PST
Reply Quote

SEEN it....

you got to PLAY it!

There are so many things I dislike about the game a mediocre skill system could not entice me.

Diablo 3 is nice, but the skill system in the other game is by no means mediocre.

Wait till they're done with maintenance and go check out their website to have a look

at how COMPLEX it just looks and how the skills gives the 12 yo looking game a tenfold

in depth than what you fancy to play now.

PS. Forgot to say.... IT'S FREEEEEEEEEEE
Edited by Timception#6905 on 2/5/2013 1:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
truth.
Reply Quote
[quote="78092502856"][quote]

I stated a fact. You made an assumption of my opinion about D3 while simultaneously slaughtering the English language. LOL

I'm sorry dude i read that whole thing and you never said a fact ONCE.
it's all your opinion on someone else's opinion.
You didn't even have the decency to reply with a single original thought :/
an epitome of nothing, you are.

that aside, the prospect of the patch was exciting, but now knowing to the full extent what it is, it's quite hard to be. woo, we have two new MASSIVE gold sink's and a PVP system thrown together with no balancing at all so people will stop screaming bloodymary. *checks watch* 2 hours till PoE is back online...
Reply Quote

Diablo 3 is nice, but the skill system in the other game is by no means mediocre.

Wait till they're done with maintenance and go check out their website to have a look

at how COMPLEX it just looks and how the skills gives the 12 yo looking game a tenfold

in depth than what you fancy to play now.

I've seen it. I looked at it extensively almost a year and a half ago when I first learned of it. I've watched it for a number of hours. I've seen the skill trees. The only feature I enjoy is the ability to improve items. The rest of it (skill tree included) doesn't really interest me.

But that's just me. There's plenty of people that enjoy PoE and there's plenty of people that enjoy D3. I'm in the latter group.

No offence taken, not against people who like D3, I did myself.

You are always welcome to join us in "The Other Game".
Reply Quote

You can continue grindin.....

I'm not, the other game's skill tree is what's "FUN", you'll see.

I've SEEN the game, and I have no desire to play a game that looks 12 years old. But that's my opinion, and considering the purpose is entertainment, as long as you're having fun, that's all that matters.

i tried POE and thought it was such a crap game but after awhile, it starts to grow on you.
it's pretty fun if you give it time.
Reply Quote
Yeah the only thing im looking forward to is increased XP crafting sux tried it in PTR and its hopeless
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 12:44 AMPosted by Duosion

I have been grinding experience for a couple months now. I am at Paragon level 27. Yeah, I could spam the Alkaizer run, but I'd rather actually try and enjoy the game by splitting up my time in different Acts (except IV, which is just a waste of time no matter how you look at it.)

Man, what a shame that a guy like me who plays constantly should get faster leveling! No, by all means, punish me, because I haven't played as long as you have and you feel that your time spent entitles you to not allow others a break.

That said, your DH is effing sweet!

When you say "grinding experience" for a couple months, you don't actually mean that do you? It takes a weekend for a reasonably casual gamer to hit Plvl 27, and I'm not even remotely elitist.

What's wrong with having difficult/hard-to-obtain goals? What's the benefit of having such a goal changed when heaps of people have already dedicated hundreds of hard-spent hours to attain said goal? So a few people who play the game less can have a false sense of satisfaction?

Whatever floats your boat, dude. I really don't know how to explain to randoms what a "good patch" would be like in a game in D3's precarious position, and I'm not really too concerned.

Love it, if that's what you need to do. Whatever you need.

Now you are just being stupid, plain and simple. Plvl 27 is around 750M XP, starting of course at lv60. If you think that is something you do in a weekend, then whatever, really. even playing 12h is 60M/h, which is hardly "casual".
Reply Quote
yea this is literally the worst patch ever, there was no need to increase experiance for monster power. Now people will get to paragon 100 3 times as fast. The dueling is pointless without rankings or rewards no one will be doing that 2 weeks after the patch. The crafting is useless. The new gems were a terrible idea, miniscule stat gains for 5 times the cost of radiant stars.

i dont know what they were thinking, all the other patches made improvements that everyone liked. this patch blows

Bleh, who really cares about getting to Paragon level 100, until itemization is seriously looked at and addressed it's not going to mean very much. The dueling I agree, will get boring very fast and the gems, I think this is thier worst idea to date. We'll see what happens though.
Reply Quote
enjoying other games, doesn't care anymore about this game
Reply Quote
sooo,
is there patch or is there no patch tomorrow?
Reply Quote
what are you excited about? for some BOA items and pvp thats not even slightly fun? nice
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 12:46 AMPosted by ellisD
I like this guy.

Me three, and a like for Calamity (both my weapon and the username).
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Says there's only a server restart tomorrow lasting up to 2hrs so I highly doubt the patch will drop..

sooo,
is there patch or is there no patch tomorrow?
Reply Quote
1.0.7 is not even close. Couple months is my guess.
Reply Quote
bleh, who really cares about getting to Paragon level 100, until itemization is seriously looked at and addressed it's not going to mean very much. The dueling I agree, will get boring very fast and the gems, I think this is thier worst idea to date. We'll see what happens though.

I care about getting my paragon level to 100, its an achievement of its own, one I have casually been working on. Plus, I like the idea of hard to get gems, that way you really have to work on trying to get them, even if you do buy some of the mats off the AH.
Reply Quote
You know what? The XP bonuses, crafting and PvP additions can all take a backseat to:

• Base pick-up radius for all characters has been increased from 1.5 yards to 3 yards.
  • Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]