Diablo® III

I need suggestions for weapon replacement

Currently dual wielding weapons that are around 1000 dps with no sockets. I want to do significantly more damage than I am doing, ( which is just over 60k), and I am wondering if getting socketed weapons is the answer. The problem is that socketed weapons that are around the same dps with similar stats are way out of my price range. If I were to go for weapons with sockets but with lower DPS would my overall damage still go up. And if so how far bellow my current weapons dps could I drop. Ie could I go as low as 850 dps socketed etc.

Thanks for any help you can give
Edited by METATRONCUBE#1981 on 2/6/2013 9:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
I don't know much about monks, but your damage will easily break 100k if you put 2 100% crit damage emeralds in those weps..
Reply Quote
Do you mean if i put gems in my current weapons or in some that are around 850-900?

My current weapons have no slots
Reply Quote
Sorry for the late response, but yes, socketed weapons are going to give you ALOT more DPS. What you really want is the same dmg echoing fury, but add in crit dmg and a socket.. It's ALL about crit chance, crit dmg, and attack speed..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]