Diablo® III

TIred of WWx2 build ...

and i wish to try something else.

In D2, I was a DS/frenzy barb. For those of you who don't know what that entails, it means i focused on having more lifesteal and life than the mobs have damage for with minimal defense to keep me from getting one shot.

I wish to know if this is do-able. If so, what are it's limits. If not, why not?

Also, here is a sample build of what I am looking at, skill wise: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#aWiRkP!ZdX!bcbcbZ

I would also like to know if there are any Ancients builds that work well.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#WZcRkP!ZVY!cZZYcc
This is what I usually run with on MP 8-10 with no real issues. Rend + bloodlust gives crazy healing. Thrive on chaos rune with WOTB and Into the Fray rune for Battle Rage are pretty key. I take weapon master for 10% crit, because Skorn weapon, even one for like 500k gold, will be better than the sword you have on.
Reply Quote
I use the same above build, but I prefer Bash-Punish instead of Frenzy. The slot that War Cry occupies is your 6th utility slot, and the good options to pick for that slot include War Cry-Impunity, Overpower (Killing Speed or Crushing Advance), Sprint (Marathon or Run Like the Wind) or another fun skill you'd like to try a run with.

Leap or Ground Stomp when Ubering, and Furious Charge-Merciless Assault adds a lot of simultaneous AOE damage when coupled with Rend. Fun to try different 6th slot skills to keep things interesting, but I'd say OP:KS or Sprint:Marathon is one of the better picks for efficiency.
Reply Quote
@Doomherald: I am not looking to use my sword for this build. Though i like my GF, 2h is not what I'm planning on using.

Speed and mobility is not an issue for me, when it comes to running around I do not need to be 99 m.p.h.

I realize also that when i said 'ancients' i forgot to specify 'Call of the Ancients' and not Hammer of the Ancients. My apologies for the confusion.
Reply Quote
bump for curiositie's sake
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]