Diablo® III

What should I upgrade next?

I have about 8 million gold and was wondering if there are any good upgrades for that amount for my WW Barb?
Reply Quote
Easiest upgrade would probably be a new IK belt with 190+ STR, 80+ Vit and similar other stats. Only say it's the easiest because it doesn't really mess with your breakpoints for ww. I think (if i am reading d3rawr correctly) you are at the 2.25 breakpoint with your axe main hand fully buffed.

If you can find a way to start stacking some IAS on rings or other pieces, you can move away from that axe. The damage range really bad on it, so even if you are hitting your 2.25 breakpoint buffed, you aren't doing as much dps.

Average damage on your main hand is very important. It's also important to note that the IAS on the axe is factored into the average damage range. If you had the same axe, but the average damage was in the 700-1300 range (very expensive obviously) you would have a BiS weapon.

In your case, however, the IAS on that axe is a crutch that is keeping you in your break point. I would consider thinking about where you can stack more IAS natively on gear and moving to a different main hand (mace/axe) with black damage and no IAS buff. A crit modifier + Socket is always a better option for tDPS.
Edited by Prisus#1338 on 2/7/2013 12:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
Thanks! Is Bash damage% important on the IK belt or should I just ignore that stat? I do use bash on my WW Barb and picked this belt because it included bash%.
Edited by DrDeath#1952 on 2/8/2013 5:38 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]