Diablo® III

What's Wrong With My Attack Speed ?

Hey Guys, I think my attack speed is not showing up right on my profile on my Demon Hunter. It shows that I have a total of 55% but I am counting 65%.

Am I missing something here? Does my bow count ? It shows attack speed of 10% on it but it is worded differently. It says " Increases Attack Speed By 10%" , But the rest of the gear that has Attack speed is worded "Attack Speed Increased By X %"

Is the difference in the wording giving me minus the 10% in Attack Speed ? If so what's the difference in IAS vs ASI ???

Any input on this would be helpful, Thanks.
Edited by Haybaler#1911 on 1/31/2013 1:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
no.. weapon ASI/IAS does not count as that amount is factored in already into the dps of the weapon. it should only contain asi/ias from "other gear"
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 02:03 AMPosted by BubbaGump
no.. weapon ASI/IAS does not count as that amount is factored in already into the dps of the weapon. it should only contain asi/ias from "other gear"

Ok, thanks !
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]