Diablo® III

eric is out

View profile
Moldran, brave barbarian, killed erics ego and credit card.

Wizards of the Coast will remember erics deeds + his great failure. It will be written to the books so the new wizards will learn from his mistakes. Sht happens.
Reply Quote
He was the most loved here, gdi
Reply Quote
SURPRISEEEEEEEEEEEE!

:)
Reply Quote
View profile
!!!!RISED FROM THE ASHES!!!!

!!!!Black magics!!!!
Reply Quote
SURPRISEEEEEEEEEEEE!

:)

<3
Reply Quote
View profile
The tale bout a chaotic-good wizard who rised from the ashes via black magic.

U turning to the dark side?
Reply Quote
The tale bout a chaotic-good wizard who rised from the ashes via black magic.

U turning to the dark side?

We never knew his last name so I have no idea how you figured he is chaotic good.

For all we know it could be Cartman.
Edited by Wtflag#1258 on 2/1/2013 12:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
haha funny thread. he's prolly playing barb or WD or anything but wizard.since we so weak.
Reply Quote
View profile
Prolly barb, as monks will be nerfed with snapshot bug being solved. Also, it was a barb who kicked his 4ss so much.

It was a barb who got owned by a WD later that night. OK, maybe eric will roll a WD.
Reply Quote
I have a lovely BT vit pants for a WD ^^
Reply Quote
im preparing a monk...i mean....oops
Reply Quote
Eric the sidekick no more >_<

01/31/2013 11:01 PMPosted by RobertVarga
killed erics ego and credit card.

i dont know about the ego, but credit card? i think he's got enough elite kills to support that set tho

01/31/2013 11:05 PMPosted by novice
He was the most loved here, gdi

we all do XD
Reply Quote

Wizards of the Coast will remember erics deeds + his great failure. It will be written to the books so the new wizards will learn from his mistakes. Sht happens.

And that's what happens when you skip the AH struggle, you will get screwed on the resale.

Flipped his 45$ zuni for 66.95, tals chest 37$ for 385m, and got 1.26b for his mempo. I still have his echoing and the ring lol.

I watched part of that vid where moldran was critquing his gear and remember him saying could get a little higher cc on his mempo.. guess that's why he had a 6cc mempo LOL
Reply Quote
Btw, I'd have to argue that I killed his credit card ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
02/26/2013 09:25 PMPosted by LumiTKD
Btw, I'd have to argue that I killed his credit card ;)

lol @ thinking i spent a single cent outta my own pocket

And that's what happens when you skip the AH struggle, you will get screwed on the resale.

Flipped his 45$ zuni for 66.95, tals chest 37$ for 385m, and got 1.26b for his mempo. I still have his echoing and the ring lol.

I watched part of that vid where moldran was critquing his gear and remember him saying could get a little higher cc on his mempo.. guess that's why he had a 6cc mempo LOL

you paid $250 for the mempo. 1.26b is only $150 on pa. gg :)
Reply Quote
you are a fool if you sell gold direct. 1.26b I will make $350 back in 2 days in ETS ITEMS
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
02/27/2013 12:15 AMPosted by LumiTKD
you are a fool if you sell gold direct. 1.26b I will make $350 back in 2 days in ETS ITEMS

no, im saying that you could've bought 2bil worth of gold with $250. but instead, you ended up with 1.26bil.

who's a fool?
Reply Quote
want proof? How about 230 rmah emails in 40 days http://i.imgur.com/tiUpwIh.jpg hw
Reply Quote
LOL You can't buy 2b with BATTLE BNET BALANCE L2P
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
02/27/2013 12:23 AMPosted by LumiTKD
want proof? How about 230 rmah emails in 40 days http://i.imgur.com/tiUpwIh.jpg hw

lol you can be the best reseller in the game, but that was still a stupid move essentially buying 1.26bil with $250 when you couldve gotten 2bil for the same price
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]