Diablo® III

An awesome gaming moment

No,you for that childish nark report response.

Just doing my part to preserve the forums. There is an "other" forum for all games not D3. :)
The original post clearly showed how diverse the class system is in POE compared to Diablo 3 and you report the guy for it.Nice use of the report feature bro.
Reply Quote
Reported. :)
Butthurt fanboy alert,butthurt fanboy alert
If you don't want to be reported, don't break the rules.
Advertising is against the rules.
Edited by vexorian#1817 on 2/1/2013 6:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
I was playing PoE earlier today and I thought holy !@#$ this game is boring!

Then I went and played Diablo 3.
Reply Quote

Just doing my part to preserve the forums. There is an "other" forum for all games not D3. :)
The original post clearly showed how diverse the class system is in POE compared to Diablo 3 and you report the guy for it.Nice use of the report feature bro.

Spamming skills isn't really diverse, it's boring. Regardless he could have posted his troll thread in the appropriate place. :)
Reply Quote

Spamming skills isn't really diverse, it's boring. Regardless he could have posted his troll thread in the appropriate place. :)
Who said anything about spamming skills.If that's your idea of what a diverse class system is you are clueless.Let me get this straight have a limited skillbar and waiting for skill cooldowns is fun?
Edited by Bluddflagg#6648 on 2/1/2013 6:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
Kulle story bro.
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 06:37 PMPosted by Bluddflagg
waiting for skill cooldowns is fun?

No, but making sure I use Ice Nova at the best possible moment because I know I won't be able to use it for another 9 seconds IS exciting.

It's tactical. Adds depth. Makes you THINK. About your skills.

And how you use them.
Reply Quote
waiting for skill cooldowns is fun?

No, but making sure I use Ice Nova at the best possible moment because I know I won't be able to use it for another 9 seconds IS exciting.

It's tactical. Adds depth. Makes you THINK. About your skills.

And how you use them.
I'm not going to get started in the "depth"argument considering Diablo 3 has no deep in regards to the class system.One just has to look at the awful lack of elemental modifiers to notice the game is intended for causals.People are also to stupid to understand a rather simple stat point system according to Blizzard.
Edited by Bluddflagg#6648 on 2/1/2013 6:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 06:19 PMPosted by HamburgerBun
Reported. :)

Trembling.
Reply Quote
irregardless of who's a fanboy of what your how many shlongs you suck this is a forum to discuss general things ABOUT d3 nobody read or cares about your dumb story lol
Reply Quote
No matter what good things anyone would say about PoE, I'm not trying it out until the combat/gameplay at least compares to Diablo 3.

However I'm also not going back to Diablo 3 until it has the same level of depth with content such as itemization similar to PoE.

*waits for the next d3 update*
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 06:43 PMPosted by Bluddflagg
I'm not going to get started in the "depth"argument considering Diablo 3 has no deep in regards to the class system.One just has to look at the awful lack of elemental modifiers to notice the game is intended for causals.People are also to stupid to understand a rather simple stat point system according to Blizzard.

Good work not getting started on the "depth" argument.
Reply Quote

Good work not getting started on the "depth" argument.

"This page left intentionally blank"
Reply Quote
it seems many many ppl didnt read the pos tthe op put... he wasnt bashing D3 or saying PoE was better, he jsut psoted his personal experience with PoE and wishes D3 could someday reach a goal that he found enjoyable.

i enjoyed the read OP, i myself am playing backa nd forth from PoE and D3, i personally like them both the same as they each have different stregnths and weaknesses between the 2. D3 is improving with each patch, and PoE is in beta so that initself will be improving, to me these are the best ARPG games currently
Reply Quote
it seems many many ppl didnt read the pos tthe op put... he wasnt bashing D3 or saying PoE was better, he jsut psoted his personal experience with PoE and wishes D3 could someday reach a goal that he found enjoyable.

i enjoyed the read OP, i myself am playing backa nd forth from PoE and D3, i personally like them both the same as they each have different stregnths and weaknesses between the 2. D3 is improving with each patch, and PoE is in beta so that initself will be improving, to me these are the best ARPG games currently

Glad you bothered to get the message and took the time to read. It's always fun getting immersed in a game for a time, and I just wanted to share my experience. You're right, I wasn't trying to say anything was better, just shared my experience with one and hoped you got the same for the other, or any other game. Remember the first time you got truly immersed and immensely enjoyed a gaming experience. Because really, isn't that the reason we're playing in the first place?
Reply Quote
Wouldnt that story be cooler on poe forums? Where people actually might care?

-1 for you for yet another poe post on d3 forum

Bad troll
Back under the bridge for you.
You need a bit more practice before you are allowed to troll again.
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 06:54 PMPosted by aCiDeLmO
irregardless of who's a fanboy of what your how many shlongs you suck this is a forum to discuss general things ABOUT d3 nobody read or cares about your dumb story lol

says aCiDeLmO angrily, as he posts in the thread containing the story that nobody read or cares about.
Reply Quote
What the OP describes sounds a lot like the Diablo 3 PTR duel tests I've read.

You have people thinking DH is impossible with invisibility and knocking down classes like Wizard left and right. But then all of a sudden a Wizard decides to employ time stop and bang...shut down.

Tactics suddenly have a rock/paper/scissors feel and no single build is worthy of besting each other class you come up against.

Barb's struggling to stay alive but they learn the power of dodge and rend. Employing tactics and thinking out of the PvE constraints they've grown so familiar with.

The OP may not have found this experience in Diablo 3, but it's certainly here.
Reply Quote
What the OP describes sounds a lot like the Diablo 3 PTR duel tests I've read.

You have people thinking DH is impossible with invisibility and knocking down classes like Wizard left and right. But then all of a sudden a Wizard decides to employ time stop and bang...shut down.

Tactics suddenly have a rock/paper/scissors feel and no single build is worthy of besting each other class you come up against.

Barb's struggling to stay alive but they learn the power of dodge and rend. Employing tactics and thinking out of the PvE constraints they've grown so familiar with.

The OP may not have found this experience in Diablo 3, but it's certainly here.

I never bothered to try out the game within the PTR, and as such haven't seen the duel gameplay yet. I hope what you say is true! Hopefully it will inspire a greater range of tactics and variety than previously seen in the game and bring back enjoyment for those who found it lacking
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]