Diablo® III

An awesome gaming moment

Unfortunately, babinro, there are a few flaws. Losing? Throw down a few $$ and beat the person who was outclasing you before by pure skill. Got an inferior build due to insufficient testing? Take around 5-10 seconds, armory him and copy his build. No permanence, no key decision-making.
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 07:35 PMPosted by Sal
Unfortunately, babinro, there are a few flaws. Losing? Throw down a few $$ and beat the person who was outclasing you before by pure skill. Got an inferior build due to insufficient testing? Take around 5-10 seconds, armory him and copy his build. No permanence, no key decision-making.

thats going to be a small % of players tho, and the other small % of ppl who dont want to duel and just farm monsters will start makeing it big a bit when those rich PvPers buy stuff.

kind of like how JSPdiablo or whatever that site was like, buy forum gold and buy the best gear for your pvp build, only this time its acually in the game
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 06:41 PMPosted by Ignatius
waiting for skill cooldowns is fun?

No, but making sure I use Ice Nova at the best possible moment because I know I won't be able to use it for another 9 seconds IS exciting.

It's tactical. Adds depth. Makes you THINK. About your skills.

And how you use them.

Ahhh I see... So spamming your Ice Nova every 9 seconds because its on a cool down is tactical, and adds depth.

Honestly, you couldn't have read your post before you hit submit, or you would have realized just how ridiculous that sounds.
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 07:49 PMPosted by Kizmatti

No, but making sure I use Ice Nova at the best possible moment because I know I won't be able to use it for another 9 seconds IS exciting.

It's tactical. Adds depth. Makes you THINK. About your skills.

And how you use them.

Ahhh I see... So spamming your Ice Nova every 9 seconds because its on a cool down is tactical, and adds depth.

Honestly, you couldn't have read your post before you hit submit, or you would have realized just how ridiculous that sounds.

No no no, he has to wait until the mobs are in melee range before he novas. Now that is some INTENSE depth right there. I'll have to take my hat off to him.
Reply Quote
Bad troll
Back under the bridge for you.
You need a bit more practice before you are allowed to troll again.

Being open and sharing a real life experience that led me to form an opinion is dismissed as a troll post. I'm merely trying to interact and have a decent conversation regarding a passtime that people engage in because they are passionate about the material that they are engaged in. I'm sharing my enjoyment among a community who interacts with the content because they enjoy being here. If that's not the case, then why are you even here in the first place? Try having a real conversation among your peers instead of dismissing and bashing without trying to understand what is being said. What are you afraid of?
Reply Quote
Bad troll
Back under the bridge for you.
You need a bit more practice before you are allowed to troll again.

Being open and sharing a real life experience that led me to form an opinion is dismissed as a troll post. I'm merely trying to interact and have a decent conversation regarding a passtime that people engage in because they are passionate about the material that they are engaged in. I'm sharing my enjoyment among a community who interacts with the content because they enjoy being here. If that's not the case, then why are you even here in the first place? Try having a real conversation among your peers instead of dismissing and bashing without trying to understand what is being said. What are you afraid of?

Now that it's moved to the right forum you can fanboi over PoE all you want. :)
Reply Quote
I enjoyed your post.

Now I am burning to learn about your initial character (battlemage? Is this a shadow?) and of course the build the marauder used.
Reply Quote
I enjoyed your post.

Now I am burning to learn about your initial character (battlemage? Is this a shadow?) and of course the build the marauder used.

Templar actually :) I don't even know for the marauder, kept his skill tree from me, but used flicker strike after generating some frenzy charges then switched to a heavy hitting axe and owns with heavy strike and the increased attack speed from the charges
Reply Quote

No no no, he has to wait until the mobs are in melee range before he novas. Now that is some INTENSE depth right there. I'll have to take my hat off to him.

LOL what a joke just run CM and you just hold left click and mash whatever key frost nova is assigned to. DEPTH MAN. HOLY
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]