1106.7 DPS
276 Minimum Damage
287 Maximum Damage
50% Damage
189 Dex
Critical Hit Damage 61%
Has Socket.

http://i47.tinypic.com/w050g8.jpg

Please help noob to sell these I did check AH but still no idea how much gold to sell,.

Thanks
Reply Quote
Hi there, your first sword is pretty much vendor trash IMO. You may be able to sell it cheap (25K?). The second one is better, although if it had Str it would be worth more. I'd say you may get 2-5M for the second sword. Not sure though because many buyers look for Life on Hit as well as socket and Crit damage.
Good luck!
Reply Quote
Thank you for your help.
Reply Quote
Hi there, your first sword is pretty much vendor trash IMO. You may be able to sell it cheap (25K?). The second one is better, although if it had Str it would be worth more. I'd say you may get 2-5M for the second sword. Not sure though because many buyers look for Life on Hit as well as socket and Crit damage.
Good luck!

Are you F***ng kidding me ! both swords can go for 100m+
Reply Quote
02/02/2013 09:19 PMPosted by Ivan
Are you F***ng kidding me ! both swords can go for 100m+

Nah, the first on is too low on DPS. But the second one is really good! Ivan's right about this one, can easily sell to 100-125mil.
Reply Quote
1st sword is good offhand Monk Weepon
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]